PDA

View Full Version : Huck's army now dropping FOX

Airborn
01-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Because FOX is "unfair" to huckabee even after all the media he has got from FOX.

http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5077&start=0

god, do they have to copy us on everything?

kushaze
01-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Maybe we should welcome them with open arms to the Ron Paul Revolution. They are just uninformed, but they are catching on to the message. Maybe they will finally realize that Huckabee is a fake.

jdmetz
01-07-2008, 07:32 AM
do they have to copy us on everything?
Hey - the more people who realize how biased Fox News is, the better. If all Republicans realized it, Fox News would be in deep trouble.

scrosnoe
01-07-2008, 07:35 AM
yes, grab them and wrap them in - let's build the revoLution into a massive win!

itshappening
01-07-2008, 07:41 AM
LOL, pathetic!

Kingfisher
01-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Huckabee is terrible, but most of his supporters are innocent dupes. We need to respectfully educate them.

Thomas Paine
01-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Huckabee made his pact with the Devil. Now he can pay the consequences.

speciallyblend
01-07-2008, 08:01 AM
we need to be nice to huckabee supporters and show them that ron paul will actually stand for the republican party platform,if you stop and get them to think,they will see huckabee isnt a republican and if you let them think it out,they will come to ron paul,they are sincere supporters,but they are mislead,so we have to educate them and show them the way.
NH VOTERS have a chance to sway alot of republicans in the future,but if NH VOTERS fail to show up in force for RON PAUL,then the battle gets harder..

angelatc
01-07-2008, 08:03 AM
If HUckabee represents the Christian vote, then Ron Paul is their only other viable option. I am saying that because they seem to have a "thing" about Mitt being Mormon.

Ron LOL
01-07-2008, 08:04 AM
GUYS. OLIVE BRANCH. PLEASE.

We should accept anybody who wants to join our little crusade against Fox.

DAFTEK
01-07-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey - the more people who realize how biased Fox News is, the better. If all Republicans realized it, Fox News would be in deep trouble.

+3 I take this as positive news! :D

Airborn
01-07-2008, 08:06 AM
GUYS. OLIVE BRANCH. PLEASE.

We should accept anybody who wants to join our little crusade against Fox.

Sure fine with me. I just get tired of them copying us and then bashing us at the same time.

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-07-2008, 08:11 AM
what's the post say on huck's forum? it wont let me read it without logging in and i'm not going to set up an account and be counted as a "huckster"... anyone already have an account that can post it?

Airborn
01-07-2008, 08:21 AM
what's the post say on huck's forum? it wont let me read it without logging in and i'm not going to set up an account and be counted as a "huckster"... anyone already have an account that can post it?

oh didn't know you had to be a member to see the thread, so yeh don't everyone join the forum. I did just to keep an eye on them.

here are a couple posts from the thread:

We're running out of news options. I find myself switching over to CNN more myself rather than have the blood pressure go up while watching Fox.

Till we get past the nomination process, I won't be watching any news at all. I think I do a pretty good job reading the news by myself, I don't need TV people telling me what to think.

I've dropped Fox News from my news views as well. I like the term "Faux News" that someone here termed it. CNN seems more neutral, and whenever you can hear Mike instead of those "about Mike" it's refreshing.

Well there is also another theory and it's "follow the money trail." Look at the sponsors of Fox news and see where they stand. IE. National Review which runs ads on Fox endorsed Romney.

Also I was going down the list of Fox sponsors and my research was taking time but I did find this website which I think I have seen the link before somewhere on this site or Huck's website but didn't go there.
http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/top ... kdn=DemRep

robofx
01-07-2008, 08:33 AM
...they seem to have a "thing" about Mitt being Mormon.

Of course they have a "thing" about Mitt being Mormon! X-tians are completely convinced that their religion represents "truth" - and no way in hell they're gonna vote for a non-X-tian.

walt
01-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Because FOX is "unfair" to huckabee even after all the media he has got from FOX.

http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5077&start=0

god, do they have to copy us on everything?

yes - you guys still don't get it

LivingFree
01-07-2008, 08:43 AM
It's too late for the Huckabee "army". They copy Ron Paul's views, but say no one else shares Mike's views. Tell them the truth and let them figure out what to do.