PDA

View Full Version : Sent this note to John McCain's campaign

RP-Republican
01-07-2008, 06:07 AM
I donít have a question. I would just like to comment on how little class John McCain showed by making the comment "We're Going To Miss You Tomorrow Night Ron!" at the ABC debate Saturday. Referring to the fact that Fox News excluded Ron Paul from the Fox debate scheduled for the next night. If Senator McCain had any integrity and truly was a man of principle as he said he was he would have joined the New Hampshire Republican Party and pulled out of the event for excluding Congressman Paul.
Ron Paul is a legitimate candidate and Fox News should not be allowed to manipulate the election process. Itís up to the American people to elect our President not the executives at Fox News. Anyway Senator McCainís classless display will be on youtube.com for the whole world to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLwgwOcrxA

http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/

webber53
01-07-2008, 06:13 AM
To the dishonorable John McCain,
Sir, you are a disrespectful and undignified
politician and statesman for the way you reacted
the night of the ABC New Hampshire debates. Your mannerisms and rude comments
towards Ron Paul have left me with an indelible distrust and dislike for you. I will tell
anyone that will listen that you are a disreputable braggart of a man that has lost his
focus and way. You are a public servant. You were elected by the people of your great
state and if they are not embarrassed because of your ignorant behavior as of late
towards Ron Paul and the other Republican candidates for that fact, I am ashamed of you on
their behalf. Sir, I am a registered voting Republican and have been for over 3 decades
and I would not vote for you if you were the last candidate standing. Until you publicly
apologize to Ron Paul for your despicable behavior you are forever a disgraced representative
of the people of this fair land and to me personally.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxx
A once proud Republican

LizF
01-07-2008, 08:51 AM
I donít have a question. I would just like to comment on how little class John McCain showed by making the comment "We're Going To Miss You Tomorrow Night Ron!" at the ABC debate Saturday. Referring to the fact that Fox News excluded Ron Paul from the Fox debate scheduled for the next night. If Senator McCain had any integrity and truly was a man of principle as he said he was he would have joined the New Hampshire Republican Party and pulled out of the event for excluding Congressman Paul.
Ron Paul is a legitimate candidate and Fox News should not be allowed to manipulate the election process. Itís up to the American people to elect our President not the executives at Fox News. Anyway Senator McCainís classless display will be on youtube.com for the whole world to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLwgwOcrxA

http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/

Wow...I totally missed that during the debate in the crosstalk! Talk about a petty jerk!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

McCain really revealed a mean streak and a pettiness throughout that debate (worthy of Dubya & Cheney) which I found really distasteful. Whatever remaining respect I held for him is gone.

LizF
01-07-2008, 08:52 AM
To the dishonorable John McCain,
Sir, you are a disrespectful and undignified
politician and statesman for the way you reacted
the night of the ABC New Hampshire debates. Your mannerisms and rude comments
towards Ron Paul have left me with an indelible distrust and dislike for you. I will tell
anyone that will listen that you are a disreputable braggart of a man that has lost his
focus and way. You are a public servant. You were elected by the people of your great
state and if they are not embarrassed because of your ignorant behavior as of late
towards Ron Paul and the other Republican candidates for that fact, I am ashamed of you on
their behalf. Sir, I am a registered voting Republican and have been for over 3 decades
and I would not vote for you if you were the last candidate standing. Until you publicly
apologize to Ron Paul for your despicable behavior you are forever a disgraced representative
of the people of this fair land and to me personally.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxx
A once proud Republican

Well done.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Wow...I totally missed that during the debate in the crosstalk! Talk about a petty jerk!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

McCain really revealed a mean streak and a pettiness throughout that debate (worthy of Dubya & Cheney) which I found really distasteful.

With a pretty ugly smirk to go along with it.

Johncjackson
01-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Mcain smirked at EVERYONE. I first noticed it when Ghoul was speaking. It wasn't anything aimed at RP. The comments are fair game though.

If you are going to attack him for not supporting Republicans, I would work in the fact that he went against the NH GOP more than just Paul.

ceakins
01-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm originally from Arizona, and I'm disgusted I ever voted for this asshat.

Billy Budd
01-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I just sent this.....

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to express my disappointment with John McCain for participating in the Fox round table debate on Sunday, Jan 6th. Fox's decision to exclude certain candidates at this point in time flies in the face of our Democratic process and those who participated are just as guilty.

Further, during the ABC debate John made the following comment to Ron Paul, "we're going to miss you tomorrow night Ron". He made it in a snide, disrespectful and meanspirited manner. He owes the man an apology.

Finally, his one liner personal attacks on all of the other candidates come out so hateful that I question the man's ability to be objective and civil.

Seemingly, John has gone from exuding confidence to exuding a smug arrogance nearing George Bush in proportion. He has lost my support and my vote.

I am a 25 year member of Republican party and have a fair amount of influence in my business and social circle.

webber53
01-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I just sent this.....

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to express my disappointment with John McCain for participating in the Fox round table debate on Sunday, Jan 6th. Fox's decision to exclude certain candidates at this point in time flies in the face of our Democratic process and those who participated are just as guilty.

Further, during the ABC debate John made the following comment to Ron Paul, "we're going to miss you tomorrow night Ron". He made it in a snide, disrespectful and meanspirited manner. He owes the man an apology.

Finally, his one liner personal attacks on all of the other candidates come out so hateful that I question the man's ability to be objective and civil.

Seemingly, John has gone from exuding confidence to exuding a smug arrogance nearing George Bush in proportion. He has lost my support and my vote.

I am a 25 year member of Republican party and have a fair amount of influence in my business and social circle.

Awesome! Way to go.

webber53
01-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I'm originally from Arizona, and I'm disgusted I ever voted for this asshat.

Awesome! Thanks for having the courage to say that!