PDA

View Full Version : Is the New York Times as Bad as Fox?

politicus
01-07-2008, 05:47 AM
From the New York Times Editorial, Monday, January 7

The six Republicans, who came first, were a study in grays, hunched over their desks like the officers of some restricted men’s lodge. The only signs of life came when they all poured disdain on Mitt Romney — Iowa’s big spender and big loser — or Ron Paul, who is so far behind in the polls we wondered why they bothered.

h ttp://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/07/opinion/07mon1.html?hp

This condescending editor sure sounds like a Fox News employee to me.

Let's tell the New York Times that it's PRESIDENT RON PAUL'S CENTURY and remind the New York Times that:
Ron Paul raised $20,000,000 in the fourth quarter, more than any other Republican Candidate!
Won 10% of the Vote in Iowa, three times as much as Giuliani's 4%!
Polled 14% in Rasmussens Daily Tracking Poll, that's third above Mike Huckabee, Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson!

Give me liberty
01-07-2008, 05:48 AM
It is

New york times they also suck at foreign policy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/06/magazine/06wwln-idealab-t.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

look at that article and you can see why they suck.

And only they are bad at those kind of articles, sometimes they dont make sense.

politicus
01-07-2008, 06:20 AM
At least that article was written by an outside contributor. This is the Editorial Page of the New York Times.

BeFranklin
01-07-2008, 06:42 AM
From the New York Times Editorial, Monday, January 7

The six Republicans, who came first, were a study in grays, hunched over their desks like the officers of some restricted men’s lodge. The only signs of life came when they all poured disdain on Mitt Romney — Iowa’s big spender and big loser — or Ron Paul, who is so far behind in the polls we wondered why they bothered.

Its New York Times. They're sore that Ron Paul beat the NY candidate in Iowa by three times as much. Notice its an attack on two of his rivals.

politicus
01-07-2008, 10:30 AM
blimp

itshappening
01-07-2008, 10:33 AM
if Ron Paul isnt in the debate it is just boring, even for the candidates

do they not realize this?

look at the coverage from the forum yesterday, there's NONE!

DontFret
01-07-2008, 12:58 PM
I think you guys/gals don't quite get it yet. They are ALL in it together...