PDA

View Full Version : New tactic - Time to rename Dr Paul to President Paul

eblair03
01-07-2008, 05:11 AM
There are still many poor deluded fools out there who still don’t take Ron Paul seriously in his bid for president (rapidly shrinking in number). From now on, I propose that we stop with the Congressman Paul and with the Dr Paul and all start referring to him as President Paul. Every conversation, every news article we write, every interview we do, every radio show we broadcast, every new video, tshirt, newspaper ad, promo, blimp, helicopter banner we make. Change it all to President Paul!!! Not only will this get up the noses of the MSM fakers no end, but it will start reinforcing in people’s minds that he is Presidential material. Be the change you want to see. Fake it before you make it and all that. Make it such an issue, that the MSM even has to cover the fact that Ron’s supporters refuse to call him congressman or doctor. Get this out to everyone, it is time to rebrand Paul.

Xonox
01-07-2008, 05:19 AM
President Paul for President!

Opulen
01-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Im with you. I always refer to him as President Ron Paul. :D

szczebrzeszyn
01-07-2008, 05:36 AM
That's how one guy lost the race for president in one country (and 1 month earlier the race for parliment with his party). He named himself a president on the billboards and his party fellow called himself the prime minister. They did not make the same mistake 2 years later (and won the parliment). Dr. Paul is not a president.

lynnf
01-07-2008, 06:20 AM
There are still many poor deluded fools out there who still don’t take Ron Paul seriously in his bid for president (rapidly shrinking in number). From now on, I propose that we stop with the Congressman Paul and with the Dr Paul and all start referring to him as President Paul. Every conversation, every news article we write, every interview we do, every radio show we broadcast, every new video, tshirt, newspaper ad, promo, blimp, helicopter banner we make. Change it all to President Paul!!! Not only will this get up the noses of the MSM fakers no end, but it will start reinforcing in people’s minds that he is Presidential material. Be the change you want to see. Fake it before you make it and all that. Make it such an issue, that the MSM even has to cover the fact that Ron’s supporters refuse to call him congressman or doctor. Get this out to everyone, it is time to rebrand Paul.

this is ridiculous! do not do this, it is wrong! and you will only make fools of yourselves.

lynn

Joe3113
01-07-2008, 06:26 AM
I thought he already was president. Isn't he running for God?

Richie
01-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Dr. President. ;)