PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking..........

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
01-07-2008, 04:57 AM
......about the Official Ron Paul Campaign Staff

Point 1: Why was Iowa Not saturated with Tv, Radio, and Newspaper Ads??????? The Ron Paul Campaign had plenty of money. Money is not the problem.........

2nd point: This Manchester Town Hall Meeting didnt go the way it was supposed to. The "Official" Campaign knew those servers could not possibly handle the load. Simple math would lead us to this deduction. # of Ron Paul Supporters x Bandwidth = CRASH. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.......

And point 3: It is now 4:30 am the day after the Town Hall Meeting, and I am trying to watch it on mcam.org. It wont load right, it wont play right. "Someone" doesnt want us to watch this Town Hall Meeting, this is obvious.

And point 4: The "Official" Ron Paul 2008 Myspace Moderator sux. He's slow with info, plus anytime i ask a question of any kind I get the run around. Like, your not supposed to be asking that.......... Why is this?

I say all this just to make a point that should be glaringly obvious. If we want Ron Paul Elected we are gonna have to do it. I dont know if the guys in the Campaign Staff are incompetent, or if these are just Washington plants to derail Ron Paul's Massive Revolution, or what........

But the simple fact remains, We The People want Ron Paul. Not some Pollster in Washington, not the Big International Bankers, and most definitely not the Republican Party or Fox News.

How to remedy this I dont know. I just thought I would share my thoughts. I do know this, we NEED to win NH. Alot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this by many, many people.

Hopefully this will change soon. Seeing as how we have raised so much money in Support of Ron Paul. In my opinion, spend it right and get the most bang for your buck..............

PS: Why have I not seen one single Ad on National TV? Yeah I said it, I've seen News Reports, but no Ads......... Seems to me if you advertised on CNN, ABC, NBC @ peak times you could maximize your dollar, and reach Millions of People at once.............

And point 5: Who would have been able to do these 4 things, and why? I'm not pointing fingers, but I am asking questions about the Campaign HQ and their intentions.........

Always stop and think..............

drexhex
01-07-2008, 05:25 AM
2 posts, joined this year.

Everyone else: just focus on winning your state.

Airborn
01-07-2008, 05:50 AM
Nothing has to do with HQ but your first point, which is wrong. And do you see anyone else running national ads now? Paul need to be focused on spending money in states he can do well in.

Airborn
01-07-2008, 05:52 AM
and about your "point" number 3 you can find The town hall meeting on the Official youtube

free.alive
01-07-2008, 05:54 AM
It was too late for Iowa by the time we had the money to do it, probably. Plus, it doesn't seem that Iowa was ever part of the plan.

Ethanol, Bibles that are thumped, caucus-goers who are paid to go (according to Matt Towery) and the fact that only two Presidents have ever won Iowa. Maybe it's really the kiss of death.

free.alive
01-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Geez, this newbie cat is a bit negative. k

Buddy, dig up some posts, videos and blogs from the spring and summer so you can get a little perspective!

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
01-07-2008, 07:09 AM
Just because I'm new to the Forum does not not mean a thing. I have been actively supporting Dr Paul since May.

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
02-05-2008, 12:25 AM
bump