PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Greta Van Sustren (of FOX News): Why Not Add Another Chair?

Knightskye
01-07-2008, 04:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_XBgzHxQs

Shephard was defending FOX News; Greta was defending Ron Paul, and whoever that cranky, raspy woman was, kept saying that he wasn't gonna win - okay, some of the other ones were, too.

smartguy911
01-07-2008, 04:17 AM
damn where did they get this idea that he is not going to win. I mean who the hell are they to decide that. It's up to the citizens.

tgannaway89
01-07-2008, 04:23 AM
Ok, this has been posted numerous times on this forum on Jan. 3rd right after it was put on YouTube.

enjerth
01-07-2008, 04:25 AM
I recorded the FN "presidential forum", but tuned in about half-way through just to see.

Did anyone notice how much SPACE was open at the table during the debate? It was almost like they intentionally made space for another candidate but there was no chair. Really, the SPACE argument was nonsense if they're talking about space at the table. It really would have been as simple as Greta suggested, just pull up another chair!

At first I thought maybe this was because Fox gave in and invited Ron Paul, but he didn't show up. But when I got to see it from the beginning, they introduced the forum without any mention of Ron Paul.

Is Fox News trying to goad us?