PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-07-2008, 02:34 AM
I have been trying to post a thread all night that contains a ton of scanned images. There was something HUGE that made it under the radar and I got a hold of it today. I think it is an idea that we need to run with big time in all of the super tuesday states as this piece I am trying to load has already converted over 20 people I have shown it to tonight alone. I am just about computer illiterate and have no idea what I am doing so if anyone can take these images that I have on imageshack and make them presentable for me than please let me know so I can e-mail them to you or something. I am just getting frustrated and need some assitance - I promise you wont be disappointed in this!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-07-2008, 03:00 AM
This isnt a scam or one of those "super secret strategy that I can't tell you about" things. This is the real deal. I already have all the images scanned and cropped but I am having major difficulties getting them onto the forums! The first time I tried they did not show up, the second time - one of them showed up but was very small and clicking on it would take you to imageshack and the third time I tried I was told that I had too many images and I could not loead them.. I know nothing about this stuff and really need somebody to come through!

austin356
01-07-2008, 03:13 AM
I have been trying to post a thread all night that contains a ton of scanned images. There was something HUGE that made it under the radar and I got a hold of it today. I think it is an idea that we need to run with big time in all of the super tuesday states as this piece I am trying to load has already converted over 20 people I have shown it to tonight alone. I am just about computer illiterate and have no idea what I am doing so if anyone can take these images that I have on imageshack and make them presentable for me than please let me know so I can e-mail them to you or something. I am just getting frustrated and need some assitance - I promise you wont be disappointed in this!

post the links on this thread and we can try and post them and see if that works.

hillertexas
01-07-2008, 03:17 AM
post the links on this thread and we can try and post them and see if that works.

+1