PDA

View Full Version : The South Carolina State Flag

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 02:19 AM
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/south-carolina/images/state-flag-south-carolina.jpg

We need to run with an idea of noztnac! Remember, we will be effective if we campaign Ron Paul as South Carolina's candidate. This flag needs to be everywhere. We need these images on every ad, we need supporters canvassing with the flag and Ron Paul signs!

We need all over this one! I'm going to go add it to the Campaign Suggestion Box. Ron Paul is South Carolina's candidate, and we need to fly him underneath the South Carolina flag!

Chester Copperpot
01-07-2008, 02:21 AM
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/south-carolina/images/state-flag-south-carolina.jpg

We need to run with an idea of noztnac! Remember, we will be effective if we campaign Ron Paul as South Carolina's candidate. This flag needs to be everywhere. We need these images on every ad, we need supporters canvassing with the flag and Ron Paul signs!

We need all over this one! I'm going to go add it to the Campaign Suggestion Box. Ron Paul is South Carolina's candidate, and we need to fly him underneath the South Carolina flag!

Use my avatar.. its the ORIGINAL!

Chester Copperpot
01-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Heres a better picture. The Historic Fort Moultrie Flag.. If there ever was a flag to describe the RP Revolution this is it

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/us-sc!fm.gif

noztnac
01-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Mike Mitrosky gets the prize for coolest avatar.

I think a huge billboard with the Fort Moultrie flag next to a simple image of Ron Paul would be insanely effective.

South Carolinians don't need to be spoon fed. They understand their place in history and the importance of liberty and the constitution.

noztnac
01-07-2008, 02:30 AM
You can buy them here. Bring them to the rallies.
http://www.flagstuff.com/pages/hist-fort-moultrie.html

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 02:35 AM
You're right, the Revolutionary image is even better, we could definitely run both though! :)

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm contacting the meetups in South Carolina right now and telling them about this idea! :)

Here's what I am sending:

Hi, I'm a poster in the forums at ronpaulforums.com! We have a forum there entitled Win In South Carolina, and we are using it to coordinate online efforts to run a local, grass-roots campaign in South Carolina, from hitting every South Carolina newspaper with effective advertising inserts, to contacting native musicians and celebrities for endorsements, to writing Mark Sanford and telling him America needs him to represent us and join Ron Paul, and any other project that arises. :)

An idea has come up that we think would be very effective in campaigning in South Carolina, and we realized we need to get it out to the meetups and the people with their boots on the ground in this crucial state for Ron Paul's campaign!

We need to be flying the South Carolina flag when we canvass and go door to door and rally! Someone has suggested flying the historic Fort Moultrie flag, from the American Revolution, as well. The symbolism will be strong and effective - we need to demonstrate to the South Carolina people that Ron Paul is their candidate!

Thank you for time reading this, and we look forward to seeing South Carolina flags flying over Ron Paul signs and huge groups of supporters rallying throughout the state to get out the vote for Ron Paul! We're excited about winning South Carolina, and we have the upmost respect for all of you with your boots on the ground! We wish we could be there with you! :)

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Okay, I contacted the organizers for every Meetup and called all three offices. Talked to the dude at the last one and they have canvassing going on acrossed the state and they are flying the state flag, the liberty flag, and the Confederate flag! :)

Chester Copperpot
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
"Sergeant Jasper would vote for Ron Paul!"

phill4paul
01-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Bump! Great idea. gonna work on some signs now for thursday :) !

RPatTheBeach
01-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Use my avatar.. its the ORIGINAL!

I think the Palmetto tree flag is more identifiable. I've only been in this state for 6 years, and have never seen the one in your avatar

noztnac
01-08-2008, 06:11 AM
I think the Palmetto tree flag is more identifiable. I've only been in this state for 6 years, and have never seen the one in your avatar

The Moultrie flag is better. It will generate more interest because of its historical roots. The standard state flag is ubiquitous to the point of being yawn inspiring...ho hum.