PDA

View Full Version : I'm working on a new video with a "creative" angle...

acmegeek
01-07-2008, 02:17 AM
I'm going to make a short video of the segment from the ABC debate where Gibson goes around and calls out each candidate, yet only has the party switching to say about Ron.

But what I'm going to do is use the following as the digg title:

Ron Paul Finally Exposed!

And the following as the desription:

Watch this segment from the 2008 Presidential debate in New Hampshire as Charles Gibson of ABC News, exposes the biggest controversy about Ron Paul's past!

I want people to read this, think it will be some big revelation and then halfway through the video realize the truth... Ideas?

I'm going to post it in the morning and I'll make a new post here for digging it.

The deal is that in this election, people truly have a once in a century opportunity to NOT have to hold their noses when they vote. We don't have to vote for the cleanest dirty shirt. We can hold our heads up high, knowing that we are voting for a man of consistent, principled integrity (says Jon Stewart).

Comments?

noztnac
01-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Sometimes people just look at the title, see scandal, or exposed and never actually look at the video. Then you've done damage by trying to be too clever.

acmegeek
01-07-2008, 02:26 AM
I thought of that, but with so many positive RP diggs recently... I'm sure most if not all will at least check it out... and if they don't view it and just digg it, they are helping the cause... I'll post the video here first to get feedback...

Thanks for the thought though!

acmegeek
01-07-2008, 04:30 AM
OK...

Please view/digg/vote/etc...

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Controversy_Finally_Exposed

And, comment. I can make revisions as needed...