PDA

View Full Version : Oreilly press release! (light humor to ease the atmosphere)

JoBurke
01-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Welcome to The Factor.

Talking Points Memo:

A few of you may of heard of an incident that I may or may not of had with B. Hussein Obama this weekend in New Hampshire. If you are one of those few, then you have been listening to the loony Liberal Media. So shame on you, for they are liars bent on my destruction.

I am here to set the record straight. The truth will come from me and not from moveon.org or any other one of those other loony left Nazi internet sites. Do not look at them. They are only concerned with trying to smear me and destroy my good name. This will not happen. I am a bigger Man than all of them.

Sooner or later you may see some pictures of me supposedly at a B. Hussein Obama rally. These photos have been faked. If there is audio, it has been faked too. A few months ago I showed a vile disgusting photo that was faked of the honorable Senator Joe Lieberman and President George Bush. I will not go into the details of the photo other than it was X-rated and disgusting. The fake photos of me at the rally were created the same way.

You may have also heard that I fought a Seven foot eight inch bodyguard of B. Hussein Obama's. This part is true. I can't talk much about it other than that because it is a Secret Service matter.
General Escape Goat

(Found on Newshounds!)

tgannaway89
01-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Welcome to The Factor.

Talking Points Memo:

A few of you may of heard of an incident that I may or may not of had with B. Hussein Obama this weekend in New Hampshire. If you are one of those few, then you have been listening to the loony Liberal Media. So shame on you, for they are liars bent on my destruction.

I am here to set the record straight. The truth will come from me and not from moveon.org or any other one of those other loony left Nazi internet sites. Do not look at them. They are only concerned with trying to smear me and destroy my good name. This will not happen. I am a bigger Man than all of them.

Sooner or later you may see some pictures of me supposedly at a B. Hussein Obama rally. These photos have been faked. If there is audio, it has been faked too. A few months ago I showed a vile disgusting photo that was faked of the honorable Senator Joe Lieberman and President George Bush. I will not go into the details of the photo other than it was X-rated and disgusting. The fake photos of me at the rally were created the same way.

You may have also heard that I fought a Seven foot eight inch bodyguard of B. Hussein Obama's. This part is true. I can't talk much about it other than that because it is a Secret Service matter.
General Escape Goat

(Found on Newshounds!)

Don't watch the other channels. Only watch me. I am your leader. You are getting sleepy...