PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things you can do, tommorrow.

Ron2Win
01-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Pick one for tomorrow and JUST DO IT!

1) Paint your car window with: Google Ron Paul
2) Make a Homemade sign with: Google Ron Paul and put it up, anywhere.
3) Write a Ron Paul email to your entire contact list.
4) Buy Slim Jims and give them out ( I smile and say: This is the most important piece of information you will ever have in your life, and walk away)
5) Make the pledge to talk to 1 person, only 1 new person a day.
6) Cold call a business and say: "Is this Ron Paul's campaign office? No? Wow you should really learn about Ron Paul, Google him. Hang Up the Phone)
7) Take out a classified ad: Wanted: Presidency: Vote Ron Paul
8) Call a Radio Show and talk to them about Ron Paul
9) Print off Ron Paul literature of your printer and put them everywhere. Or strategically "forget" them at certain places.
10) Find your own creative way to spread the message.

This election is bigger than any of us can imagine.

Do your part. Remember the courage that it takes Dr. Paul to stand there amidst all of the others, who are salivating to bring us down.

Courage is not the absence of fear, is ACTION in spite of fear.

noztnac
01-07-2008, 02:22 AM
eleven things--- I'm adding one:

Go to winning South Carolina and start contacting people. I've posted over 200 contacts and none are being called.

JordanL
01-07-2008, 02:28 AM
One thing I've done before:

I got on a bus at the beginning of it's line, one that heads into the city and picks up a LOT of people along the way. While the bus was moving I put a business card for Ron Paul on every single seat, then got off. :)

Ron2Win
01-07-2008, 02:36 AM
One thing I've done before:

I got on a bus at the beginning of it's line, one that heads into the city and picks up a LOT of people along the way. While the bus was moving I put a business card for Ron Paul on every single seat, then got off. :)
I have "forgotten" literature at a Post Office during Christmas time.

damon04
01-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Every supporter IS the campaign!! Keep it up!! Double your efforts!! Holdin' it down in Murfreesboro, TN for RP!!!

LizF
01-07-2008, 03:50 AM
Great reminder!

tgannaway89
01-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Put up Paul informational signs above the urinals/stalls in public restrooms. People have a few minutes to read while taking care of business. :)

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Win In South Carolina forum!

I'll get back to work on the flyer. :)

NerveShocker
01-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Nice thread. Time for me to print some Ron Paul stuff. ;)

manny
01-07-2008, 04:27 AM
Number 11: Become a Precinct Captain:

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

Chabsfromcanada
01-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Make sure you dont get involved in a "chasing Sean Hannity" scenario.

rwl4
01-07-2008, 04:39 AM
If you need motivation, follow this simple 5 step process.

1. Close your eyes
2. Imagine higher taxes, enlarging the war effort, and Hillary addressing the nation as president
3. FEEL the disappointment, the feeling of knowing that our freedoms are diminishing
4. Open your eyes
5. GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING right now to further the cause of FREEDOM, before it's too late!

shida
01-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Wow, you've just given me some great ideas for spreading the word in my area. Thanks