PDA

View Full Version : Wear your Ron Paul apparel

Nate K
01-07-2008, 01:21 AM
every day you go out. I got a nice RP hoodie and hat on Christmas and wore them on 2 separate occasions. The first time i went it was Best Buy and i got a lot of curious looks. It's as if your clothing is a magnet for people's eyes. Today i went out to Bob Evans and had some more curious looks, i could tell some people have heard of him because they seemed pretty interested after thinking about it.

If you actually do the math, buying and wearing the apparel is absolutely superior to any other marketing strategy. You give money to the campaign and you market the idea at the same time. If you don't have any apparel yet i highly advise you go out and get some. Any time you go to a big place like the mall or anywhere for that matter, make sure you wear it. You're basically marketing Ron Paul to hundreds or even thousands of people in one day for what.. $20-40?

greves
01-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Agreed. I'm in NL but I was in the States for 2 weeks around Xmas/New Years. I actually carried a RP bumper sticker with me everywhere. Like, I held it up in my hands just casually. Walking around the mall, on the bus, ... If you do this, expect to get a look from every person walking past (it's not so usual to see someone carrying a bumper sticker around town), and expect people to come and chat you up. At least have some business cards in your pocket to hand out.

jb4ronpaul
01-07-2008, 01:26 AM
I wear my button on my coat everywhere, then put it on my shirt inside. I also drop and place a few liberty cards everywhere I go.

Myerz
01-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Don't forget about your car! It's your mobile bill board.....check out mine!
Right at the top!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=67955

:)

Myerz
01-07-2008, 01:33 AM
Also, if you can't afford a shirt....take a bumper sticker and stick it to your shirt! :)

Anything is better than nothing!

RSLudlum
01-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Yeah it does work..I wear my shirts every where, both my vehicles have signs on them and when i go out n about i always have some slimjims sticking out my backpocket with the "Ron Paul for President" side out. I've had a couple of people ask "Can i have one of those" pointing at my ass. Kinda wierd put that way :p

Oh yeah and don't forget to drop them anywhere there's high traffic like public restroom in stores, Newspaper and Soda machines, stick 'em the GasPump handles, stuck in a traffic jam hand em out (gives the commuters something to pass the time with), bus stops....if you use public transportation leave some in your seat...etc etc....yeah pretty much spam America with the message of Liberty from sea to shining sea :)

Nate K
01-07-2008, 01:48 AM
some good ideas out there, i will be implementing.