PDA

View Full Version : Truth is: We need the money for a national campaign right NOW.

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Super Tuesday is in less than 4 weeks. We need nationwide ads soon. And we need the money to fund them even sooner.

As you're sitting here reading this thinking "That's why I'm going to donate, I'm just waiting for a moneybomb!", you're losing us ads. Thanks!

Huckabee has no money but his ads are still on TV. Why? Because the media runs them on their shows to discuss them! FREE AIR TIME.

This won't happen to Paul, so we NEED THE FUNDS.

Havn't seen ads in your hometown yet? Not donating isn't going to change that.

www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Frankie Lee
01-07-2008, 01:02 AM
I think the campaignHQ's future funding is directly correlated with how we place in New Hampshire.

Many people are not satisfied at all with Iowa, how the database screwed up etc. N.H. is their last chance to redeem themselves to many.

hueylong
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Whether you're happy or not -- you're not going to be happy when the man comes down hard and closes the window on peaceful revolution for good.

Stop your whining and donate.

shasshas
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Why can't they go national with the $18mio or so they already have in the bank?

Do it now and don't wait!!

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Why can't they go national with the $18mio or so they already have in the bank?

Iowa alone cost 1 or 2 million. How can they fund 49 more states with less than 20?

Runnerguy
01-07-2008, 01:08 AM
I agree I said I wasn't going to halfheartedly support Ron so I'm gonna donate now. The Money bomb is a good idea but he needs the money now not later. If we want to see Ron win he needs are support Now not after everything is said and done.

PimpBlimp
01-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Its not like money isn't coming in. Yesterday they took in 80k.

coboman
01-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Iowa alone cost 1 or 2 million.
And they lost. And the guys in Jefferson County spent far, far less. And they won.

That is the definition of incompetence.

someone else : "Troll, STFU. If you don't support the official campaign, you don't support Ron Paul. Go elsewhere with your crap"
Me: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever"

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 01:12 AM
I donate as much as I can as soon as I get a paycheck in my hands every week. It leaves me living check to check, but I only have to live that way until November.

I wish more people had the same dedication that it seems only a few of us have when it comes to stuff like this.

kushaze
01-07-2008, 01:15 AM
There is a Live Free or Die Moneybomb on January 8th during the New Hampshire primary.

Trigonx
01-07-2008, 01:15 AM
for those who are actually waiting for a money bomb, consider the 17th money bomb(http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/). But those who could care less about money bombs, donate whenever every dollar counts.

BeFranklin
01-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Super Tuesday is in less than 4 weeks. We need nationwide ads soon. And we need the money to fund them even sooner.

As you're sitting here reading this thinking "That's why I'm going to donate, I'm just waiting for a moneybomb!", you're losing us ads. Thanks!

Huckabee has no money but his ads are still on TV. Why? Because the media runs them on their shows to discuss them! FREE AIR TIME.

This won't happen to Paul, so we NEED THE FUNDS.

Havn't seen ads in your hometown yet? Not donating isn't going to change that.

I'll donate $1,000 dollars if 23,000 other people pledge to do so, or some other number amount where it looks like it will reach 23 million.

According to a poll on here, 65 people, with a majority of the votes, said the same.
We usually get around 20,000 people willing to donate, and I think enough people like me are willing to do the same for a national blitz.

jrich4rpaul
01-07-2008, 01:17 AM
There is a Live Free or Die Moneybomb on January 8th during the New Hampshire primary.

I was going to do that anyway. is there a website or anything for this one so I can spread it?

BeFranklin
01-07-2008, 01:18 AM
for those who are actually waiting for a money bomb, consider the 17th money bomb(http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/). But those who could care less about money bombs, donate whenever every dollar counts.

FYI: I think the $1,000 for 23 million should also be held on the 17th too. Again, I'm willing to do it if enough people join in it.

Bradley in DC
01-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Indiscriminately throwing money at problems is not the solution (look at Congress!).

It would have been better if HQ had less money in Iowa and NOT run the immigration ad that obviously failed to hurt Huckabee but chased our anti-war independent voters away to the welcoming arms of Obama.

Similarly, the official campaign is undermining Dr. Paul's support in NH with attack/comparison ads that are not only misplaced (and false) but undercut his strength as a good "character" (independent, no to special interests, veteran, etc) and moving voters towards McCain.

Sometimes, less IS more.

For those out there that want to go negative against another candidate, you have to do it earlier in the cycle. For the Super Tuesday elections, no more negative ads after this week and next. Read the NH results, pick your target and have fun--but finish the negative ads quickly. You have to end on a positive note.

Aron98831@msn.com
01-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Money is still coming in almost $340,000 in 6 days is not that bad. If we win on Tuesday millions more will come in within days, its that easy. We cannot keep asking people to give to a losing campaign, we need wins are or strong showing to get money.

PimpBlimp
01-07-2008, 01:24 AM
I donate as much as I can as soon as I get a paycheck in my hands every week. It leaves me living check to check, but I only have to live that way until November.

I wish more people had the same dedication that it seems only a few of us have when it comes to stuff like this.

I hear ya man, after the New Hampshire primary I'm going to sell all my stock and donate it all to the main campaign plus a lot of grassroots. If we don't get Ron Paul elected it will be worthless anyway.

tgannaway89
01-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Truth is: We need better ads. http://youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8 - I'm sure this is going to capture the New Hampshire vote... it is so inspiring :rolleyes: .

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
01-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Truth is: We need better ads. http://youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8 - I'm sure this is going to capture the New Hampshire vote... it is so inspiring :rolleyes: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVp938LNEg

angrydragon
01-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Are you still close with HQ Bradley? Anything we should know besides some of the incompetence?

tgannaway89
01-07-2008, 02:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVp938LNEg

That is a GREAT ad! Why can't HQ put out ads like this?!?

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 02:31 AM

No we don't. We need to win South Carolina. That is all of the national coverage we need, especially when we topple over Florida now. South Carolina is the state the campaign hinges upon. We need to win South Carolina. It is possible if we campaign in South Carolina right. Check out the Win In South Carolina forum, we are organizing effective projects that will win South Carolina for us.

You can't just throw money at a problem! :mad: The official campaign isn't going to use our money better than we will! We are creating an organized, effective effort to actually campaign in South Carolina. We will actually do what it takes to WIN.

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 02:33 AM
That is a GREAT ad! Why can't HQ put out ads like this?!?

Because they don't have the ingenuity and creative resources that the grass-roots has!

They have the money they need to take Ron Paul around to actually meet voters. Ron Paul is our greatest resource and they need to use our money to actually take him to the voters! BRING OUT THE VOTE!

There is nothing that is keeping the grass-roots from running that commercial in South Carolina! We can do it better ourselves!