PDA

View Full Version : Talking points to persuade Obama supporters

matratzac
01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Does anybody have some good talking points to persuade Obama supporters to support Dr Paul?

Here is what I have so far:

I believe, although Obama is "against" the war, he has voted in favor of funding it every single time a request has been passed through the senate for more $.

He voted for the patriot act not once, but twice.

His stance on economy is that he doesn't have one; and instead will increasingly worsen the welfare state of the united states both by increasing more government intervention/power and increasing the amount of illegal immigration within the united states by simply subsidizing it,which will raise healthcare costs and taking taxpayers money for welfare

Will not take a nuclear premptive strike against Iran off the table
Refuses to guarantee troop removal before 2013
Thats all I got for now, someone make sure I'm right.

matratzac
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
bump, this is important

Thanehand
01-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Thats all I got for now, someone make sure I'm right.
Uh ... can't you do that yourself?

hatefalseweight
01-07-2008, 01:10 AM
make sure you can explain the patriot act .... listen andrew napolitano ... the FBI has written themselves over 200,000 search warrants with no judicial oversight since this thing went into effect. They can search all of your records and then demand that drs. , banks, whoever records they look at not disclose this to you under pain of impronment. This is a total violation of probable cause in the 4th amendment and the freedom of speech of the recordkeepers first amendment rights. see youtube for nation of sheep by napolitano

Military commisions act takes away habeus corpus and uses art 3 sxn2 to exclude this from judicial review (by the way republicans won't use this to overturn roe v. wade, which they easily could have done and dr. paul has authored legislation to do so , pro lifer argument). John Warner defense authorization act puts national guard under presidnet's authority not governors; Changes in insurrection act now allows us troops to be used against americans. Total dictatorship in place as pdd 51 and other directives allow him to declare emergnecy / martial law for health reasons, almost anything.