PDA

View Full Version : Register to Call New Hampshire today - Call BOMB!!! TODAY ONLY!! 1:00 PM EST

colecrowe
01-07-2008, 12:06 AM
How did this go? How many Libertarians are there in NH? Have they all been called-twice? And will they be called again the night of?

THIS IS VERY EASY!!!

My name is Austin Petersen, and I am an assistant organizer for the Ron Paul NYC Meetup Group. As you may have heard, the libertarians have opened up their phone bank system for us to use and I am coordinating a nationwide home based phone bank. Here is the release I have sent out for the phone bank project to call New Hampshire. If you could forward this to everyone and anyone you know I would really appreciate it. The goal is to get 1000 callers from 1 to 5PM EST this Saturday. Alot of people have claimed that the campaign does not want us to do this. That is NOT true. Please help if you can by passing this on! The need to make these calls is crucial to the outcome of the race.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Hello everyone,

Austin Petersen here! I need all of you and everyone you know across the USA to volunteer to help with the HUGE HOME BASED PHONE DRIVE!!!

The greatest part about this event is that you can do it from home, you don’t have to go anywhere. All you’ll need is a phone and a computer with an internet connection!

The Libertarian Party has opened up their phone banking website for us to use at

www.ballotbase.org
If you would like to participate please go to ballotbase.org and register on their website. Once you have finished, you will receive a confirmation email. Then you’ll have a username and login. Then on Saturday you just log in, pick up your phone, and call the phone numbers. In the website is a very simple tutorial on how to use the system, there’s an interface that allows you to record the status of the call. It’s very important to get as many people as we can all over the USA or even the world to call New Hampshire that day. The phone bank will start at 1PM EST and will end at 5PM.

If you prefer you may come to Headquarters that day. Bring a laptop, and phone and we will provide the internet connection.

Again, to participate:

1. Register at ballotbase.org

2. Familiarize yourself with the website and use the easy tutorials they provide. Password for system is LIBERTY

3. On Saturday at 1PM EST log in to the website and start making calls. The script will be there directly underneath.

www.ballotbase.org

jake
01-07-2008, 12:07 AM
good call, also I was wondering: does this website prevent duplicate calls?

colecrowe
01-08-2008, 01:38 PM
bump

jake
01-08-2008, 01:40 PM
why is this not generating more interest? COME ON PEOPLE! get out the vote!!!!!!