PDA

View Full Version : Gambling 9/11 Spanks Pajama's - Ron Paul Factor: Polling Data Flawed

PatriotOne
07-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Make sure you all check out the 2nd video imbedded in the article. I'm in tears laughing at the "squirrel" thing.

Ron Paul Factor: Polling Data Flawed

The web surfers love him more than any other 2008 Presidential candidate. Ron Paul is the most sought after candidate featured by Gambling911.com. The oddsmakers have responded by maintaining him at 15 to 1 odds of winning (slashed from 200 to 1). Ron Paul just happens to be the only candidate who supports legalizing online poker.

"When it comes to politics, the oddsmakers have been far more accurate than the polls," explains Gambling911.com Senior Editor, Payton O'Brien.

Rest here:

http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-071807.html

empirenine
07-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Make sure you all check out the 2nd video imbedded in the article. I'm in tears laughing at the "squirrel" thing.

Ron Paul Factor: Polling Data Flawed

The web surfers love him more than any other 2008 Presidential candidate. Ron Paul is the most sought after candidate featured by Gambling911.com. The oddsmakers have responded by maintaining him at 15 to 1 odds of winning (slashed from 200 to 1). Ron Paul just happens to be the only candidate who supports legalizing online poker.

"When it comes to politics, the oddsmakers have been far more accurate than the polls," explains Gambling911.com Senior Editor, Payton O'Brien.

Rest here:

http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-071807.html

OMG, the squirrel is the funniest thing I've seen in month! I'm dying from laughter here!

rg123
07-19-2007, 10:41 AM
pajamas is just another michelle malkin fred blog years ago she was allright but now she is owned by FAUX news and is just another neocon paid shill all 3 of her sites mm,hot air,and pajamas promote the same neocon line their all crying over there because Fred got caught in a lie about lobbying for abortion lol to bad that they cannot figure out that the candidate with the largest military contributions is Ron Paul