PDA

View Full Version : George Washington SPAMMED Americans in the original Revolution!?

SigmaChiGuy
01-06-2008, 11:13 PM
I wonder how hard it was for George Washington to get the backing of the American people against the British without the internet?
1/3 for the American Revolution 1/3 Loyalist Against (see Fox news viewers) and1/3 didn't care or have a clue (Democrat supporters anyone?)
Look it up, amazing :)
I find stuff on Ron Paul forums and added it here.
I find stuff on Facebook and I add it on Ron Paul forums, etc.
1000 people are online there right now and
well adding stuff here and here doubles the exposure to the Ron Paul revolution.
So yes George Washington would have urged us to "SPAM" voters just like
Martin Luther SPAMMED the corrupt Catholic Church in the Reformation of the 1600s. Same for Jesus's teachings, Ghandi, ETC.
Freedom of Speech For the Win :)

RonPaulFTW08
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM
I wonder how hard it was for George Washington to get the backing of the American people against the British without the internet?
1/3 for the American Revolution 1/3 Loyalist Against (see Fox news viewers) and1/3 didn't care or have a clue (Democrat supporters anyone?)
Look it up, amazing :)
I find stuff on Ron Paul forums and added it here.
I find stuff on Facebook and I add it on Ron Paul forums, etc.
1000 people are online there right now and
well adding stuff here and here doubles the exposure to the Ron Paul revolution.
So yes George Washington would have urged us to "SPAM" voters just like
Martin Luther SPAMMED the corrupt Catholic Church in the Reformation of the 1600s. Same for Jesus's teachings, Ghandi, ETC.
Freedom of Speech For the Win :)

I don't believe what you are doing is spamming. Look up the definition of spamming. Spreading knowledge is good. Spamming is irresponsible and bad.