PDA

View Full Version : Comment on Fox Forum

RPCanadian
01-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Post comments here:

h ttp://cameron.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01/06/the-forum-is-over-who-won/#comment-4799

My comment:
-------------------
As a Canadian and outside observer I was privledge enough to watch both the forum and the Doctor’s one hour special; and you know whom I am speaking of. To be perfectly honest I beleive all the canidates are very well spoken, great at navigating the issues and all seem like they could be the next president. However, you folks south of the border better wake up and stop looking at this very serious matter like some sort of reality TV game show. Its not a matter of who COULD be the next president but a matter of who SHOULD be the next president. Have you all lost your sense of reason or has that been regulated out of your education system already. We all know who WON tonight. His absence was deafening.

Thank You
Gatlin C. Smeijers

PS. Love the signs behind Mr. Luntz.
------------------

tsetsefly
01-06-2008, 11:03 PM
bump

webber53
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
+100

RPCanadian
01-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey they censored my comment.....I didn't even say his name.

CountryRoads
01-06-2008, 11:22 PM
They censored mine also.

newbitech
01-06-2008, 11:26 PM
FOX News did a fine job of dividing and conquering America's TV sets tonight. None of these candidates won the forum because the forum was not cast as a debate. This is the only reason that FOX could get away with silencing the anti-war candidate.

Clearly the America people want to get out of the war, but more importantly the American people want the government out of their wallets! None of these candidates have any clue on how to do that. On top of that, none of these candidates has a record to back up their pandering.

FOX News is in lockstep with the global government agenda. FOX is doing its part to slice up America into little "focus groups" and tell us what we should be thinking. Every single one of these candidates should be ashamed of themselves for breaking with the New Hampshire GOP and sitting in on this sham debate that cannot be called a debate because if it were a debate then FOX broke the law by censoring a viable candidate.

I highly doubt that the "focus group" and FOX's Survivor type dial-a-candidate analysis involved anyone who is actually a New Hampshire voter, much less undecided New Hampshire voter.

Wake up America!!! Especially those of you who align yourselves with Republican principles.

Huckabee supporters? Your candidate is getting set up as a straw man! When will you see this and back up a candidate that is TRULY anti establishment and a change agent?

McCain supporters? When will you see your candidates blood lust for war?

Romney supporters? When will you see that the conditions that made your man rich are unique to his position as a political insider? When will you realize that your candidate is only interested in protecting his own wealth and has no plans to bring about conditions that will give you a chance to create your own, much less to stop the economic bleeding that is already occurring?

Rudy supporters? When will you see that your candidate has based his campaign on playing to your 9/11 fears? When will you do the research that shows what N.Y. Firefighters think about about how your candidate "handled" the events of Setp 11 2001?

Thompson supporters? When will you realize your candidate doesn't have the passion for a cause or an issue that our country is needing to make it through difficult times?

Who won this debate? The DEMOCRATS!