PDA

View Full Version : RON NEEDS PRO Audio / Visual FIRM

Myerz
01-06-2008, 10:28 PM
I just watched the Townhall meeting on You-Tube.......the context was great....better appreciated if you just listened to it.

The campaign seriously needs to spend some money Audio/Visual production company.

The crowd audio was to the point of irritating and the set looked like they spent about $20.00 on it.

I love Ron Paul......ne needs to spend that money..... I know he is but perception is a major factor. I love his message don't get me wrong.......maybe I am being just too picky.....all I'm saying is that it could have been more pleasing to the eye, it was surely refreshing to the ear!

Matt Collins
01-06-2008, 11:09 PM
I am a professional live audio engineer.

I have run sound at concerts and events for Charlie Daniels, Papa Roach, Chevelle, Puddle of Mudd, 3 Days Grace, KC and the Sunshine Band, and Gov Charlie Crist of Florida (among countless others).

It would be my greatest honor to work for Ron Paul as his live production manager. I would even be willing to work way below my day rate so that the campaign's expenses were minimal
as long as I was able to recoup any expenses and able to pay my bills; I am 26 and single so there are not that many bills for me.

If anyone has a line on this or if the campaign ever asks for a production company or needs an engineer/production manager, I AM WILLING TO STEP UP FOR THE POSITION!!!

icon124
01-06-2008, 11:11 PM
yea while ur at it ima take a cheap shot and say most of the people there looked like they were wearing clothes from the 80's or something lol....that whole thing looked like it was recorded 20 yrs ago....but STILL very good message

Matt Collins
01-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Oh - I forgot to mention, I was also one of the key players who put on the largest Ron Paul rally to date (at the time) in Nashville back in October. We had 1600+ people show up which definitely broke a record at the time.

AdamT
01-06-2008, 11:28 PM
HQ needs to get on it with their production value. People are used to seeing a perfect picture, amazing graphics, and hearing high quality audio.

Son of Freedom
01-06-2008, 11:35 PM
I've been complaining about this forever. One simple step would be to put the damn mic up on the podium, not in the middle of the crowd, how irritating is that?

Highstreet
01-06-2008, 11:46 PM
I just watched the Townhall meeting on You-Tube.......the context was great....better appreciated if you just listened to it.

The campaign seriously needs to spend some money Audio/Visual production company.

The crowd audio was to the point of irritating and the set looked like they spent about $20.00 on it.

I love Ron Paul......ne needs to spend that money..... I know he is but perception is a major factor. I love his message don't get me wrong.......maybe I am being just too picky.....all I'm saying is that it could have been more pleasing to the eye, it was surely refreshing to the ear!

Agreed, and he needs to start putting out some Stump speeches like Obama has and similar to the Reagan ones before he was elected. Those kind of inspirations are what the general populous needs to get motivated.

BizmanUSA
01-06-2008, 11:47 PM
I have been doing this type of AV production/staging for 25+ years for political events and have already been able to help correct technical planning/difficulties at one of the earlier Ron Paul events where we had 1200+ in attendance.

We need to get the RP message heard and seen in a high quality manner and look as good as or MUCH better than the other candidates.

We need all voters to vote for RP not just the forgiving ones

People are used to seeing and expect to see polished events

We can't count on MSM so we will do it ourselves!

Matt Collins
01-13-2008, 04:15 PM
People are used to seeing and expect to see polished events

Exactly

colecrowe
01-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Paul has the most money and the most supporters, not to mention the most devoted and willing-to- help-and-sacrifice supporters, and yet they put out stuff that makes it look like they have absolutely no money, no supporters, no skilled people willing to help, and like he's running for stinkin' state assemblyman not POTUS!

He should have the best ads, really, really groundbreaking, awesome ones, new ones coming out all the time--because all the necessary ingredients are there: it must be the Campaign that is standing in the way...