PDA

View Full Version : MSM Media Fails AGAIN...

derdy
01-06-2008, 10:19 PM
and the federal government is outright criminal

Among the newly disclosed information from Edmonds, in the extraordinary front-page Times article tonight:

● Foreign intelligence agents from Turkey, Israel and Pakistan enlisted the support of high-level US officials in order to acquire a network of moles deep inside of sensitive American military and nuclear agencies, including "PhD students – with security clearance [at] Los Alamos nuclear laboratory in New Mexico, which is responsible for the security of the US nuclear deterrent."

● Members of the diplomatic community were given lists of potential "moles" at the sensitive installations. Edmonds tells the Times: "the lists contained all their 'hooking points', which could be financial or sexual pressure points, their exact job in the Pentagon and what stuff they had access to."

● Well-known US officials were then bribed by foreign agents to steal US nuclear secrets. One such incident from 2000 involves an agent overheard on a wiretap discussing "nuclear information that had been stolen from an air force base in Alabama," in which the agent allegedly is heard saying: "We have a package and we’re going to sell it for $250,000."

● Nuclear secrets were then subsequently sold by foreign agents to America's enemies, including Iran, North Korea and Libya.

● Pakistani officials involved in the nuclear black market network have significant cross-over with al-Qaeda and 9/11. Officials such as the chief of ISI, Pakistan's spy agency, allegedly sent $100,000 to 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta, and aides of A.Q. Kahn --- who had used the stolen secrets to develop nuclear weapons for Pakistan --- met with Osama bin Laden "weeks before 9/11...to discuss an Al-Qaeda nuclear device."

● Elements of the US government have repeatedly shut down investigations into these crimes under the guise of protecting "certain diplomatic relations."

● The US government has been aware of all of the above information since at least 2001.

source http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5518

Nathan Hale
01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
You're aware that the second "M" in "MSM" stands for "media", right?

tsetsefly
01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
pathetic...

jasonjasonjason1
01-06-2008, 10:22 PM
aa

derdy
01-06-2008, 10:24 PM

No, I hadn't the foggiest. I thought it was Main Stream Monstrosity Media:D

szczebrzeszyn
01-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Nobody listens to Sibel... Despite her gag order, she recently offered to give the whole information to any mainstream media station, that would run it unedited, even though she could end up in jail for that. And guess what - nobody was interested...

Xonox
01-06-2008, 10:26 PM

I don't support the Main Stream MSM Media.
I also don't approve of the Department of redudancy department.

derdy
01-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Nobody listens to Sibel... Despite her gag order, she recently offered to give the whole information to any mainstream media station, that would run it unedited, even though she could end up in jail for that. And guess what - nobody was interested...

I know.

The fact that people doubt the mainstream media has had a campaign to marginalize Dr. Paul still makes me giggle.

traitorist
01-06-2008, 10:29 PM
more here:

http://www.atlargely.com/2008/01/sibel-speaks-pa.html

traitorist
01-06-2008, 10:39 PM
and here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larisa-alexandrovna/sibel-edmonds-speaks_b_80077.html

Revolution9
01-06-2008, 10:40 PM
It's like ATM machine :)

Says The new head honcho of The Department of Redundancy Department..

Randy

Brad324
01-06-2008, 10:43 PM