PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul slips in New Hampshire Poll

R_Harris
07-19-2007, 07:39 AM
CNN's latest poll has Ron down to 2% in the latest New Hampshire poll, tied with Sam Brownback. Last month, CNN had Ron at 3% in New Hampshire.

I know this is no cause for alarm, but with the strong showing (65%) that Ron had at the New Hampshire straw poll two weeks ago, I would have thought that he might now be at 5-6% in a wider, scientific poll.

Also, Brown Shirt Hugh Hewitt of Townhall is saying that a recent "poll" in NH of Repubs is showing that 75% still STRONGLY support the war effort in Iraq. I find that hard to believe, but I have not seen recent data in that regard.

aknappjr
07-19-2007, 09:20 AM
These polls are 99% about name recognition. Mainstream media is KEY to name recognition. So is talking to your friends/family/random supporters. Its a spiral thats headed up, but too-slowly. We need to get him even more on MSM.

Badger Paul
07-19-2007, 10:58 AM
If NH Republicans continue to feel that way about the war, then they will continue to get their brains beaten out at the polls.

At some point, even the most staunch GOP warbot has to realize the party's survival is at stake and will have to move in RP's direction as the only Republicans candidate who has a chance to win in 2008