PDA

View Full Version : The Neocon GOP Candidates are being played for fools

Thanehand
01-06-2008, 09:13 PM
I've been watching the ABC/CNN debate re-run tonight and noticed something that's happened in nearly all of the debates.

The GOP party is being played for fools and don't seem to realize or care.

During the Republican debate, the GOP party questions were flimsy and somewhat superficial. But the worst part was that the candidates (save Ron) spent a lot of time laughing, rolling eyes and otherwise being unprofessional towards each other -- MOST particularly toward Ron Paul.

Conversely, the Democrat half of the debate mostly consisted of a more serious tone and there was not one instance, that I can recall, of the democratic candidates behaving inappropriately towards one another as in the Republican debate.

Clearly, everyone on the Republican side besides Ron, does not seem to understand that there are many of us in the American public appalled at their behavior toward their fellow candidates.

A shame. I won't be surprised if it costs them the election.

forsmant
01-06-2008, 09:16 PM
A democrat will win the election. If history tells us anything it is that the incumbent party during a recession will be ousted, probably by a landslide. In Iowa democrats were two to one.

Xonox
01-06-2008, 09:18 PM
A democrat will win the election. If history tells us anything it is that the incumbent party during a recession will be ousted, probably by a landslide. In Iowa democrats were two to one.

Unless Ron Paul gets the nomination that is.

Dieseler
01-06-2008, 09:21 PM
I sincerely believe the Neocons have hand picked Barkobama.
You can just see it in the way he acts and talks.
Its like he knows something that everyone else does not.

jd603
01-06-2008, 10:09 PM
You're forgetting about the strong opposition to the war mongering and lack of trust of the republican party.

Ron can win back a lot of votes, these other guys have no chance.

The corporate elite have already figured this out and are banking on a Democrat.

The banking elite however, already own every candidate in the race except Ron.

So it is STOP RON PAUL AT ALL COSTS.

Ron literally has the entire establishment AGAINST him, discouraged? Not me, it's what makes me want to do all I can.

RPatTheBeach
01-06-2008, 10:13 PM
My father and I had this very discussion immediately following the debate. He was saying how there is a democrat agenda to not address important issues in the debate. My dad, I'm ashamed to say, is a neocon, and he said "They spent at least half the time talking about the war, and nobody gives a shit about the war. We have too many more serious issues to address, but the democrat debate, they actually asked them legitimate questions"

itshappening
01-06-2008, 10:14 PM
I sincerely believe the Neocons have hand picked Barkobama.
You can just see it in the way he acts and talks.
Its like he knows something that everyone else does not.

he is a neocon from his past speeches :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/27/AR2007042702027.html?referrer=emailarticle