PDA

View Full Version : "He is my guy anyways" A reason to hit the streets!

ColdSoul
01-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Greetings,

I recently signed up to be a precient captain for Ron Paul and after doing some door-to-door it got to dark and I decided to finish my day by going to the local Wal-Mart and put fliers on all the cars.

While putting the Slim-Jims and Liberty Cards on the windshields of the cars and handing them to anyone sitting in the cars.

While doing this I saw a security guard drive by about 3 times watching me. I didn't stop and kept on going as I knew he would stop me if he wanted to.

After I did 2/3rds of the parking lot and was going back to my car to get more Slim-Jims I had the security truck pull up to me and ask...

"Did you get permission to do that?"

Me: "No, I didn't know I had to"

"Are you almost finished?"

Me: "Actually I was just going back to my car to leave (I didn't want to make a big deal of the fact I was going to finish the last 3rd)"

"Well since you leaving I won't say anything, I don't know if you have to get permission but they ran off some people getting signatures up front before"

Me: "I appreciate it, who should I ask permission from next time?"

"Try the help desk"

Me: "Thanks again"

"No problem, He is my guy anyways!"

Me: "Ron Paul, really?"

"Yep! I didn't mean no disrespect by the way"

Me: "None taken, no worries, thanks for the heads up and have a good night!"

Made me feel so good! I think he waited until he saw me going to the car (as he thought I was finished) because he wanted Ron Pauls message to get out there!

jasonjasonjason1
01-06-2008, 09:10 PM
aa

constitutional
01-06-2008, 09:11 PM
salute to that guy and you!

ColdSoul
01-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys! I plan on doing more tomorrow both door-2-door and in a parking lot at another big store while in town!

thehighwaymanq
01-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Ha. Great story!

TheIndependent
01-06-2008, 09:23 PM
blimp!