PDA

View Full Version : (idea) grassroots ads based on the fall of the american "empire" ....?

trey4sports
01-06-2008, 08:58 PM
what if WE the grassroots, created ads that were based on fear? we ALL know that fear is a VERY VERY powerfull tool. so whatabout some ads ( im talking grassroots at its best) that are predicated on the outline of the american empire falling, ya know listing some facts on our spending, fall of the dollar, war-mongering foreign policy, feeding of the military-industrial complex, pictures of the chinese setting up bases in america, pictures of american cities eroding, familys living on the street.... and then at the end have a quick end-piece with why ron paul is the only choice. then try and air the ads locally

i mean cmon guys, we know that the media plays on the masses with the "radical islamic threat." fear is the most powerful threat this campaign can use and to date i cant name one time we've ever used it. in fact fear for the future is one of the reasons i got involved with the grassroots.

why dont WE play on the masses with our own message. we (being the informed minority we are) need to play-out the scenario for the masses. we need to show them WHY voting for anyone but ron paul will result in a terrible scenario.

UNLESS WE START SHOWING THE MASSES WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE STATUS QUO, WE'LL ALWAYS BE VIEWED AS "CRAZY, UNCLE RON PAUL"

EDIT* if anyone is interested in running with this ad ill be happy to help finance (what little bit i can) and help anyway possible, especially with what little time constraints i have.

fcnz
01-06-2008, 09:01 PM
yeah, we need to get on the offensive, im sorry for the campaign but i believe a credible independent group of rp supporters with a proven record should be funded by the grassroots to produce and place ads in mainstream media, with our moneybomb abilities, we can even get ads on friggin fox. Don't forget we need to convert the GOP, the old timers that fear the "towels" so much they've stopped thinking.

To be honest, if RP isn't elected, we'll have solid proof the majority of americans have very poor education.

trey4sports
01-06-2008, 09:06 PM
lets do this. im serious, anyone have any contacts with avaroth or jeremiah black ?? if we can get a solid TV-READY ad we can start setting up chipins to air them locally.

this could be very huge, and its something im willing to invest it. lets get this idea off the ground

kesslma
01-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Genius......

I agree 100%..... Once people realize the Danger lurking, they better vote for RP to save us....

trey4sports
01-06-2008, 09:11 PM
bump.

im only 18, i dunno anything about making ads or making chipins. if someone really wants to get this idea going PM me and ill be happy to help with brainstorming and such.