PDA

View Full Version : Fox News for Mitt Romney - given up on Guiliani, against Huckabee

stefans
01-06-2008, 08:54 PM
we're not the only ones affected by Fox's agenda.
have you watched FU Frank's "polling"?
homerun for romney?
no mention of guiliani at all? comments against religion and being a pastor?

we should be proud to have caused the NH GOP to withdraw.

FreedomGirl
01-06-2008, 08:58 PM
They mentioned Giuliani.

They did NOT mention McCain. And isn't that strange when McCain is supposedly leading the latest polls!! Absolutely no mention of McCain!!

rfbz
01-06-2008, 08:59 PM
I thought the love fest for Mitt was a bit strange myself, given he's been fumbling around during the debates lately

Johnnybags
01-06-2008, 09:02 PM
there is more mud on that guy that would have crushed him in the election, they hate Huckabee, McCain cannot raise cash and is a little untrustworthy as a neocon. They want a Wall St caterer that will spend his own fortune if necessary. Notice Romney praises Bush highly, which means the Florida Jeb Bush establishment will turn on Rudy for Mitt.

JohnnyWrath
01-06-2008, 09:03 PM
I am 100% for Ron Paul....but I can say this...of all the other republicans running...I hate Mitt the least. The mere thought of McCain, Rudy, or Huckabee getting into the Whitehouse is repulsive to me. Fred is partially retarded I think, so he doesn't even matter much...

StudentForPaul08
01-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Fox against religion? WTF?! haha

freelance
01-06-2008, 09:10 PM
It looks to me like none of the above are acceptable to FOX or to the base. What do you want to bet that the nominee is brokered at the convention? Jeb anyone? (Assuming that Ron Paul doesn't win.)

It occurred to me that I wasn't clear. I would PUKE if Jeb Bush were the nominee, but I'm just thinking that FOX is destroying them one by one. Who's left? What's the real agenda? I honestly don't have a clue, but it doesn't appear that any of those buffoons are going to cut it with the base and TPTB.

N13
01-06-2008, 09:13 PM
The first thing that asshat Wallace said was "America, one of these five men will be the Republican nominee for president."

I said Fuck that and took a nap.

angelatc
01-06-2008, 09:13 PM
I am 100% for Ron Paul....but I can say this...of all the other republicans running...I hate Mitt the least. The mere thought of McCain, Rudy, or Huckabee getting into the Whitehouse is repulsive to me. Fred is partially retarded I think, so he doesn't even matter much...

Mitt is a shill for the corporate interests. Rudy is just a madman on a power quest. McCain leans too far to the left. Huckabee raises taxes too much.

rasheedwallace
01-06-2008, 09:15 PM
its beyond obvious.

Soccrmastr
01-06-2008, 09:15 PM
fox has always pulled for romney. what a bunch of jokes.