PDA

View Full Version : FOX LIED! FOX LIED! FOX LIED! - Election HI-JACKING verified!

Menthol Patch
01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
We have now learned that Fox lied about not having enough room for Ron Paul. They had claimed the forum was going to be in a studio truck and there was only enough room for five candidates. Now we see that the forum is taking place in a huge studio with PLENTY of room!

We need to show our OUTRAGE about this! We cannot let Fox News HI-JACK this election!

Oliver
01-06-2008, 08:02 PM
I call for a Protest Moneybomb!

LET'S DO IT!

Myerz
01-06-2008, 08:02 PM
FCC Voilations???

Any Law people out there???

smartguy911
01-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Best thing to do is ignore them and get the word out about FOX. Let other channels know about the truth. Cancel everything that is related to Newscorp (stocks, cable, subscriptions etc)

all J's in IL for RP
01-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Production truck, Menthol Patch. Stop misleading people. We should be better than that.

Menthol Patch
01-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I call for a Protest Moneybomb!

LET'S DO IT!

That is a fantastic idea! I totally agree!

I propose sending a message to Fox NEWS telling them that you are sending Ron Paul a SPECIAL donation due to his exclusion.

Starks
01-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Bus. Production vehicle. Boat.

All I care about is that they lied.

Menthol Patch
Production truck, Menthol Patch. Stop misleading people. We should be better than that.

I'm not misleading anyone.

The forum was going to be in a truck that had a small studio inside. That is a fact. They claimed there would only be enough room for five candidates.

Now they have moved to a BUILDING!

They have LIED to us!

shadow26
We have now learned that Fox lied about not having enough room for Ron Paul. They had claimed the forum was going to be in a studio truck and there was only enough room for five candidates. Now we see that the forum is taking place in a huge studio with PLENTY of room!

We need to show our OUTRAGE about this! We cannot let Fox News HI-JACK this election!

It is being reported that Brit Hume said the following on the LIVE feed streaming at FOX: "I'm going back inside before I freeze my DICK off." Did ANYONE else see this? I hope it winds up on YouTube.

Thomas Paine
01-06-2008, 08:13 PM
It is being reported that Brit Hume said the following on the LIVE feed streaming at FOX: "I'm going back inside before I freeze my DICK off." Did ANYONE else see this? I hope it winds up on YouTube.

Brit Hume is a DICK.

Oliver
01-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Protest Moneybomb!
let's do it!

NerveShocker
01-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Bump.. spontaneous mini-money bomb time -.^

Donate Here:
www.RonPaul2008.com

mexicanpizza
01-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Brit Hume is a DICK.

But he's boning Megyn Kelly. :drool: ;)

szczebrzeszyn
01-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Please stop quoting Menthol Patch, thank you :)

devil21
01-06-2008, 08:17 PM
They are in the truck/Fox box. You can hear the generators running in the background.

Menthol Patch
01-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Please stop quoting Menthol Patch, thank you :)

Why? Why do you want him to stop quoting me?

Too bad, I'm not going anywhere!

Chauncy
01-06-2008, 08:23 PM
nt

kylejack
01-06-2008, 08:26 PM
There used to be some wild streams loose at CNN, and you could catch some good stuff before they closed it. There was one time when they were waiting to go back on the air, and Wolf was talking to somebody about how terrible Cingular was.

Other guy: "But they say they have the most bars in the most places."
Wolf: "Don't believe that shit."

It was hilarious to hear Wolf curse. I think I still have the clip somewhere.

Menthol Patch
01-06-2008, 08:29 PM
It does not matter WHAT they are in. It's HUGE and they have room for probably a HUNDRED people!