PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Cable / Satellite Channel Only?

Brian Ristuccia
01-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I tuned in the local fox affiliate (WFXT-DT 025-01) earlier and found they were showing King of the Hill. Is tonight's forum airing only on the Fox News cable / satellite channel?

ItsTime
01-06-2008, 07:52 PM
only cable and satellite correct... that is why the affiliates were pissed when people were calling them

colecrowe
01-06-2008, 07:53 PM
the fox affiliates are not FOX News. 2 different stations/channels

ronpauldelivers
01-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I tuned in the local fox affiliate (WFXT-DT 025-01) earlier and found they were showing King of the Hill. Is tonight's forum airing only on the Fox News cable / satellite channel?

Yes, Thank God it's not on the local networks. I brought that up earlier too because it was a HUGE relief, not everyone has cable/sat. and the ones that do are most likely watching something else!!

The real debates get carried on the 'free' tv for all to see, like ABC's last night.
(if I had cable/sat. I wouldn't have watched it in my former 'sheeple' state either:)

Brian Ristuccia
01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
only cable and satellite correct... that is why the affiliates were pissed when people were calling them

Ok. I don't get that channel. I bet a lot of people don't. Fox News isn't available on most basic cable or satellite lineups like Dish Network's Top 100 or DIRECTV Family.

Another reason why it's great that CNN is playing last night's ABC/WMUR debate again opposite the fox news forum. While not as good as the national broadcast TV coverage it received last night, CNN is still available on way more cable and satellite systems than the Fox News channel.