PDA

View Full Version : Thompson sucks

JosephTheLibertarian
07-19-2007, 03:27 AM
What the hell is up with this guy? I HATE this guy and his wacky supporters! Do they even know WHY they support the man?? LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si0UgpMyG2o what a JOKE! Fred Thompson sucks!

mdh
07-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Because he is an actor. Also, establishment candidate, which equals up to lots of love from the MSM.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-19-2007, 02:40 PM
An actor? WOW! Any one can do that. What's an "established candidate"? I think I hate that guy more than Bush! It's time to move overseas if he wins it......

mdh
07-19-2007, 02:56 PM
An actor? WOW! Any one can do that. What's an "established candidate"? I think I hate that guy more than Bush! It's time to move overseas if he wins it......

I said establishment candidate, not established candidate. An establishment candidate is someone who is preferred by the power elite. Fred Thompson is a CFR guy, so that fills in that blank right there.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-19-2007, 02:58 PM
I said establishment candidate, not established candidate. An establishment candidate is someone who is preferred by the power elite. Fred Thompson is a CFR guy, so that fills in that blank right there.

Oh, "my bad." Do these anchors know that they're elitists, or do they just play dumb?

LibertyBelle
07-19-2007, 03:03 PM

I don't know, Guiliani and Hillary are birds of the same feather. Run for the hills I say if any of them win it. RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN.....credit to Pink Floyd. I need to watch The Wall again, it's starting to look more and more familiar. :mad: