PDA

View Full Version : JAY LENO RP Interview... A great idea!

acmegeek
01-06-2008, 07:28 PM
OK, I haven't heard for sure if the RP interview on Jay Leno will be the old one or a new one. If it is the new, one, here is an idea I've been thinking of for a few weeks. I should have submitted it earlier, but here it is in the form of the message I just send to NBC.

Hello,

I am quite excited that you will be having Ron Paul on your show tomorrow night! I will surely be watching! I loved the time he was on before.

I had an idea for the show. Not sure if it is to late to suggest it, but what about having Ron Paul do the Jaywalking bit? Literally have him with the mic, walking about asking people questions. I guarantee you will simply kill in the ratings if you do something like this!

I'll be watching regardless. Hope you might be able to do something like this...

Thanks!

The email address to send it to is: tonightshowfeedback@nbcuni.com

Ron2Win
01-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I think he is running for President and not for a comedian.

He should sit down look into the camera and speak the truth.

cien750hp
01-06-2008, 07:35 PM
he doesn't have the time.
im surpised he's even going out there in the first place

acmegeek
01-06-2008, 07:36 PM
well, I 100% agree with you that he is not running as a comedian. But seriously, the biggest challenge Dr. Paul faces is lack of recognition. People don't know him by face or name like they should. The idea with a concept like this is to have something resonate in a different way with people. Plus, Ron is such a non-threatening people-person, that he would naturally do well with something like this. And the questions could be very helpful in framing the real issues in the election? it is just an idea...

DealzOnWheelz
01-06-2008, 07:49 PM
sorry but this idea gets a thumbs down

He doesn't have time and is no comedian it would bomb

we're not trying to get 5 or 6 people that he meets to vote we're trying to get EVERYONE WHO WATCHES to vote for him

acmegeek
01-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I agree with the no time thing... maybe with more time, it could have been done right. So OK, not the best idea for tomorrow night... but maybe at least a jaywalking segment with someone asking questions about the contenders...

I know that when I watch the segment (it has been a long while, at least a year), I laugh at most of the questions, but there are some that make me realize that I might not be able to answer them either. Such as who is the current Secretary of (blank).

So, I agree, this probably wouldn't work for tomorrow night with RP doing it... Thanks for the feedback.