PDA

View Full Version : We Have Just Witnessed the Overthrow of our Government!

FreeTraveler
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
The five men who colluded with FOX to exclude Dr. Ron Paul from the debate tonight have disenfranchised, at a minimum, ten percent of the American Electorate.

There is no difference between this act and the cancellation of the 2008 election. Those five men, by agreeing to participate, have subverted the Constitution, and by that act, have shown that they are nothing less than traitors to the country.

MRoCkEd
01-06-2008, 07:12 PM
huh/

kushaze
01-06-2008, 07:12 PM
If any of them do win the nomination, they won't win because none of us are going to vote for the bastards. They are just throwing away the Presidency.

hillertexas
01-06-2008, 07:14 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=79048

starless
01-06-2008, 07:15 PM
I really hope you're trolling. There is nothing unconstitutional about a private corporation excluding someone. They don't need a reason, it's their damn debate. And the other candidates are traitors for attending?? Ron Paul would certainly attend a debate even if one of the other candidates were excluded. Would that make him a traitor?

Calm the fuck down. You make all of us look crazy and retarded.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
I really hope you're trolling. There is nothing unconstitutional about a private corporation excluding someone. They don't need a reason, it's their damn debate. And the other candidates are traitors for attending?? Ron Paul would certainly attend a debate even if one of the other candidates were excluded. Would that make him a traitor?

So does cussing on these forums...

FreeTraveler
01-06-2008, 07:20 PM

Read your history. This is how it's been done in one banana republic after another. State-controlled media present the choices the government wants presented, and the people get to "vote" for one of the annointed few.

Go ahead and fool yourself if you want. There's still a slim chance that the other media will realize what just happened, and step up against the outrage, but don't doubt that what we have just seen is the worst subversion of American Principles since Lincoln sent Sherman to the south.

Indy Vidual
01-06-2008, 07:23 PM
We Have Just Witnessed the Overthrow of our Government!

The overthrow of our government happened many years ago.
````````

Here is some hope:
Ron Paul: A New Hope (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA)

```````````

Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)

PimpBlimp
01-06-2008, 07:26 PM
I like to think of it more as ousting a foreign shadow government.;)

MsDoodahs
01-06-2008, 07:26 PM
````````

Quoted. For. Truth.

:)

Kingfisher
01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
If its O.K. for Fox to act in this manner then they should not call themselves "NEWS". ...........How about" Council for the Advancement of Neocons"

Geronimo
01-06-2008, 07:28 PM
```````

Correct.

All we witnessed was the truth behind another illusion.

freelance
01-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Read your history. This is how it's been done in one banana republic after another. State-controlled media present the choices the government wants presented, and the people get to "vote" for one of the annointed few.

Go ahead and fool yourself if you want. There's still a slim chance that the other media will realize what just happened, and step up against the outrage, but don't doubt that what we have just seen is the worst subversion of American Principles since Lincoln sent Sherman to the south.

Are you JUST NOW figuring this out?

teasea
01-06-2008, 08:01 PM
You have posted the same thing I was going to post
only with other words
the fact that they are willing to show up for this debate shows the greed
that is first and for most for them above all else!

Mark
01-06-2008, 08:04 PM
They're making themselves look like fools anyway

FreeTraveler
01-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Are you JUST NOW figuring this out?

No, but it's now become apparent to even the most biased. My neo-con brother has a shell-shocked look on his face, and I'm guessing this may change his vote.

Myerz
01-06-2008, 08:09 PM

And yet we can still have our opinion.....right?

all J's in IL for RP
01-06-2008, 08:10 PM
FreeTraveler, if I post, and you don't respond, are you disenfranchising everyone else in this thread?

This is a Fox electioneering. Let's keep the hyperbole out of it.

freelance
01-06-2008, 08:12 PM
No, but it's now become apparent to even the most biased. My neo-con brother has a shell-shocked look on his face, and I'm guessing this may change his vote.

WOW! Maybe reality is getting around and sinking in where we never expected that it would. I wish you had posted that originally. That's a great story.

dawnbt
01-06-2008, 08:17 PM
If its O.K. for Fox to act in this manner then they should not call themselves "NEWS". ...........How about" Council for the Advancement of Neocons"

LMAO!

Taco John
01-06-2008, 08:20 PM
News outlets are supposed to report on news, not create it.

Dustancostine
01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
I consider my self a financial conservative and have always voted Republican and am even a Republican Precinct Chairman, but I will refuse to vote for the Rep nominee if it is not RP based on this stunt they pulled tonight. No way in Hell (Well unless it is against Hillary, she is the only one I would vote Rep. to keep out)

dante
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM
My roommate just came around to the RP side as well on account of all this latest ignoring of RP. What got him was CNN's blatant pie chart with 10% 'other' in IA ignoring RP's result. I think at the end of the day this is going to help RP 100x more than if he had been in the debate

lynnf
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM
I consider my self a financial conservative and have always voted Republican and am even a Republican Precinct Chairman, but I will refuse to vote for the Rep nominee if it is not RP based on this stunt they pulled tonight. No way in Hell (Well unless it is against Hillary, she is the only one I would vote Rep. to keep out)

so even you have your sellout price, right?

lynn

Paulbot_9876
01-06-2008, 08:47 PM
wonder if they are thinking what if,just if rp doesn't get elected and the people say fu!@ this noise and took it upon them selves to use the 2nd and take this country back.......it is lawful to do under the constitution......that is what the 2nd was put in place for......we can not be prosecuted under the law of the land by law.......we can even talk about over throwing the government and it is allowed and protected......anyway,if those people think they are safe,they better think again if we grow a set of balls and use the power that was given to us by our founding fathers...... they gave us this power, and it is ours........lets never ever forget that.....

Dieseler
01-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Boycott DirecTV.
Rupert Murdoch owns it and Fox.
You can hurt him bad that way.

Dish Network is a viable option, so is cable.
A lot of Hi def content is available over the air now to.

StarKissed
01-06-2008, 09:19 PM

I'm not so sure he would attend, but if he did, I believe he would make a public statement against this injustice. An injustice, which is in part of what he's against.

As a viewer, who goes to the television for the TRUTH, I expect the truth...that's what they're there for, and it is their job to report fairly. They lie about reporting "fair and balanced." I'm tired of being manipulated, as we all are. We have a right to be upset.

It IS their duty to report the truth. If they made a statement that they were only going to report their own opinions and manipulate, then there would be no FAUX News.

webber53
01-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Bump!