PDA

View Full Version : **Drudgereport headline: CNN MOVES ON FOX: PLANS RERUN DEBATE AS REPUBLICANS GO LIVE*

goldstandard
01-06-2008, 06:54 PM
http://drudgereport.com/

kushaze
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
I hope everyone out there in TV land doesn't watch Fox tonight.

acroso
01-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm never watching Fox again.

ecliptic
01-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I really do not like CNN either and they cannot be trusted, but I'm forced to give them some credit for halfway decent coverage of Ron Paul lately...

Boycott everything Murdoch permanently and pass it on, brother!

Have you canceled your MySpace?

paulette
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I was watched part of the debate on Cnn a little while ago. I didn't want to watch the whole thing, but I just happened to come in on the part when they were "answering" Pres. Bush's question.

I had to sit thru Romney, Ghouliani, Huckabee, Fred...I did it so I could hear RP's answer, and in particular, that little bit of "illegal" applause he got at the end. That is my favorite part of the whole debate.I figured that part would be cut out by CNN.

Boy, CNN is sure playing the game well! For those of us who knew the applause was there, you could hear just a tiny bit of it, until CNN worked it into their "noise and graphics" before the commercial. For those who didn't know it was there, I'm sure they never noticed it, it was blended in so perfectly!

CNN is slick. (Slick having a negative connotation);)

paulette
01-06-2008, 07:13 PM
I really do not like CNN either and they cannot be trusted, but I'm forced to give them some credit for halfway decent coverage of Ron Paul lately...

Boycott everything Murdoch permanently and pass it on, brother!

Have you canceled your MySpace?

Yeah, because they know a lot of us who are no longer watching FOX are probably going to watch some tv news. As I said in the above post, they are playing the game very well.

shadow26
01-06-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm never watching Fox again.

I ignored the playoff game today...now THAT'S dedication!