PDA

View Full Version : Asleep at the wheel!!

noztnac
01-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I've posted over two hundred contacts in the winning South Carolina section. Nobody is making an effort to contact any of them.

Please go right now. Contact five a day and post who and when you contacted them as a reply to the thread.

Even if we start now it's not going to be easy to contact all of them.

Let's get with it!

bitsyf
01-07-2008, 10:34 PM
I just sent this to the contact address on the headquarters page of the main site.

I realize Ron is a tightwad but somebody needs to start spending his money for him. If he loses NH and SC the money will be useless. If he wins those states more money will not be a problem. Don't let him be like the 80 year old virgin.
We need national and SC television ads, radio ads, and newspaper ads NOW. A week ago...A month ago...
We need support for the blimp crew. They need a computer so the can broadcast as they travel. They need a ground crew to act as an advance team and contact point.
Dr. Paul is doing his part. The volunteers are doing their part. We need the leadership and coordination of a paid manager to focus the efforts.
The governor of SC thinks like Dr. Paul but I'm afraid he is embarrassed to support him because of the ragtag nature of his campaign in SC. That must be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
The rpforum is full of excellent ideas. Does anyone read it? A Hootie and the Blowfish concert at 5 Points in Columbia would be great! I can't call them up and arrange it because such an enterprise requires coordination with the larger organization. Where is the organization in SC? What are they doing?
Please light a fire under the right person and get this movement going.