PDA

View Full Version : <<<I have found the message I was looking for!!>>>

parke
01-06-2008, 06:48 PM
I couldnt hit the nail on the head or describe what I felt was going on. I found this comment here:

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=322

Awesome way to look at it:

Shane Says:
January 6th, 2008 at 3:31 pm
There seems to be an up rising across the world. One that is much different than the past. Humanity seems to be developing a conscience. Whether its Kenya, Myanmar, Pakistan, or America people seem to be rising up against the powers that have keep them under control for too long. It seems that technology and human consciousness are evolving at the same rate. This is unnoticeable until the rate of change is increased and the numbers begin to get large. When society learns something new that enlightens them to a better understanding of how something works they evolve. Technology allows that information exchange to take place. So as this ever increasing rate of technology is evolved so to will humanity.

Ron Paul and is supporters are signs of the same surge of evolvement happening in America. Here is a man denied access by the main stream media but is growing tremendously on line. The main stream media cannot control the online information exchange. The exciting part for those who like this trend and the scary part for the FOX fans out there is this. The statistics show the amount of people on line today will doubled by this time next year (2009). Now hang on it gets better. That 2009 number will then be doubled again in 2010 and then that number will be doubled again in 2011. Finally the 2011 numbers are predicted to double again in 2012 before showing signs of slowing down. WOW!
So imagine what we know now, and what we may learn over the next 4 years.

Ron Paul represents more than a presidential candidate with a strong internet following. He represents an evolution of change that is taking place at an ever increasing rate. That evolution also has a conscience that will be growing in humanity at the same rate as technology. Remember as one learns something new they evolve. As society learns that the main stream media has been altering the news to sell the wealth’s agenda, they too will evolve. Ron Paul will go down in history as being a major contributor towards the evolution of peace and humanity.

God Bless America

cmc
01-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Nice writing, but why do so many people here (of all places) seem to think that RP will lose? Ron Paul will go down in history as President of the USA!

parke
01-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Nice writing, but why do so many people here (of all places) seem to think that RP will lose? Ron Paul will go down in history as President of the USA!

Because people are flaky. I believe in the message and I also believe RP is going to shine in NH. That should get the naysayers to calm down.

Regardless, we need to stand united and continue this revolution into Congress.