PDA

View Full Version : Winning South Carolina

noztnac
01-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I've posted over two hundred contacts in the Winning South Carolina forum.

Thus far not one has been contacted. Time is running out. Go to my threads, grab about five addresses or e-mails, contact them, and post who and when you contacted them as a reply.

Time is running out!

justinc.1089
01-06-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm checking that out right now. I just emailed the blimp people to get it in SC if its not here, and to get it in MB for Thursday's debate. I also just contacted the newspaper advertising site http://www.ads4ronpaul.com/South_Carolina.html with the papers we're prioritizing in SC. And I'm about to give someone on here a list to call that asked for one, and if anyone else will call people in SC I have numbers for you as well. I have to download a program real quick before I can give out the numbers and stuff but that shouldn't take long. Just send me a private message so that I can do this for you, and people won't be calling the same people lol.

noztnac
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Nice work!

life_boy
01-09-2008, 02:37 PM
I just emailed the blimp people to get it in SC if its not here, and to get it in MB for Thursday's debate.

It was neat to see the Ron Paul Blimp fly over downtown Savannah today on it's way to South Carolina. It looks like it is flying around Charleston Harbor at the moment before heading up to Myrtle Beach. Exciting. Major tourist areas (River Street in Savannah, Battery in Charleston) have spotted the blimp today, no doubt.

Charles Wilson
01-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm checking that out right now. I just emailed the blimp people to get it in SC if its not here, and to get it in MB for Thursday's debate. I also just contacted the newspaper advertising site http://www.ads4ronpaul.com/South_Carolina.html with the papers we're prioritizing in SC. And I'm about to give someone on here a list to call that asked for one, and if anyone else will call people in SC I have numbers for you as well. I have to download a program real quick before I can give out the numbers and stuff but that shouldn't take long. Just send me a private message so that I can do this for you, and people won't be calling the same people lol.

Just donated 50.00 for newspaper ads at: ads4ronpaul@yahoo.com.

This should be moved to the main page for the duration of the campaign. I plan to donate more later.

noztnac
01-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Huckabee should be a non factor in North and South Carolina. He is for a national ban on cigarettes. North and South Carolinians. The number one crop in South Carolina is tobacco.

again-

Governor Huckabee favors a federal ban on tobacco!

torchbearer
01-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Huckabee should be a non factor in North and South Carolina. He is for a national ban on cigarettes. North and South Carolinians. The number one crop in South Carolina is tobacco.

again-

Governor Huckabee favors a federal ban on tobacco!

Do the people of the Carolinas know that?

bitsyf
01-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Noztnac got this one wrong. Mt. Pleasant and Charleston have passed smoking bans. Bert's Bar on Sullivan's Island had a New Orleans type funeral when they closed last month because of the smoking ban. It is going to the state Supreme Court now but there is serious non-smoking sentiment all over the state.

noztnac
01-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Where I went to high school, Conway, SC , I seriously doubt all of the tobacco farmers feel that way. My house was surrounded by tobacco fields on all sides and most of the people at my local church were tobacco farmers. I suspect there are different perceptions about tobacco in tourist centers like Charleston vs. agricultural centers in the upstate, although Myrtle beach is up there so who knows.

By the way- I'm a non smoker and Bitsy F is a smoker. She probably has a better handle on the degree of anti-smoking sentiment than I do. I never really care if people smoke.

Maybe this is an issue that we should use in targeted areas. Be aware of this info if you visit a tobacco farmer for example.

http://www.ers.usda.gov/Data/CostsAndReturns/Images/Tobacco.gif

bitsyf
01-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Greenville's (upstate) smoking ban is being heard in the SC Supreme Court today. The result will affect the smoking bans all over the state. Stay tuned.

StarCrossed06
01-11-2008, 12:53 PM
I need people in Rogers, AR!!! I have the materials, a great game plan, and a few VERY motivated people but we need more bodies. Anyone know people in North West Arkansas send them my way.
We have the University of Arkansas(WOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!) in Fayetteville, Northwest Ar community College, Springdale, Wal-mart World Headquaters offices in Bentonville, and the New World Trade center about 6 miles from my home in Rogers. All in about a 40 mile radius. Our Primaries are Feb. 5th. There are SOOOO many votes we could win! BUT I NEED PEOPLE! We are canvassing, we are at meet-ups, and tons of plans and ideas but we want to do more. We could be a hot spot! Please help us...... pm me

James T
01-13-2008, 08:23 PM
PEOPLE, hurry the "F" up and get to South Carolina!!!! We need help canvassing this state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slacker921
01-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Help get some TV ads running in SC
http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

They need cash before Monday afternoon. They ran the ads in Iowa.. but not in NH. Don't let SC be another NH.

Molly1
01-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Are they running ads now in SC?

AlbemarleNC0003
01-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Do the people of the Carolinas know that?

My sister does now. She also knows that Ron Paul worked closely with Gov. Mark Sanford. That means something.

And NAFTA. I can't tell you how important that is. Textile jobs are gone.

Illegal immigration. Some towns have lost most of their charm.

noztnac
01-14-2008, 01:16 AM
My sister does now. She also knows that Ron Paul worked closely with Gov. Mark Sanford. That means something.

And NAFTA. I can't tell you how important that is. Textile jobs are gone.

Illegal immigration. Some towns have lost most of their charm.

Ron Paul was Mark Sanford's mentor when he first came to congress.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-14-2008, 04:12 AM
Ron Paul was Mark Sanford's mentor when he first came to congress.

The Doc should make Sanford his VP. That will win us SC and give us the momentum we need. He should do it 2 days before the primary.

noztnac
01-14-2008, 08:30 AM
The Doc should make Sanford his VP. That will win us SC and give us the momentum we need. He should do it 2 days before the primary.

I agree. I think Mark Sanford doesn't want to burn bridges just yet in the Republican party. If we pick up steam he'll jump onboard.