PDA

View Full Version : Today I did my job.

Ron2Win
01-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I talked to my local meetup coordinator and he gave me a pack of slim jims, the Abortion one.

I was told to place them on my local church's cars.

At around 6:45PM when Catholic Mass was 15 minutes in I pulled up to the parking lot with my pack of jim's and vowed that I wouldn't leave that place until all of them were gone.

I had butterflies in the beginning and was nervous about "getting caught"

By the end, I felt so good about myself, that I was actually walking up to people and handing them the slim jim.

My only regret: I should have started doing this 2 weeks ago when I first learned about Dr. Paul.

WilliamC
01-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Thank you.

Today I did my job.

I called in on a local talk radio show and talked about how Ron Paul is the only Republican who can compete against Obama for the Independent vote. I got in the fact that the Republican base is smaller than it's been in many years and none of the other candidates have a chance against a Democratic candidate that has cross-over appeal to Independents.

Later in that same show several other listeners, at least two who were self-identified African Americans, called in with very positive things to say about Ron Paul. One of them re-iterated the point that out of all the Republicans Ron Paul is the only one who isn't a neo-conservative and who is sincere in his support of the Constitution.

Ron2Win
01-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Thank you.

Today I did my job.

I called in on a local talk radio show and talked about how Ron Paul is the only Republican who can compete against Obama for the Independent vote. I got in the fact that the Republican base is smaller than it's been in many years and none of the other candidates have a change against a Democratic candidate that has cross-over appeal to Independents.

Later in that same show several other listeners, at least two who were self-identified African Americans, called in with very positive things to say about Ron Paul.
Thank you!

thehighwaymanq
01-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Amazing!

noztnac
01-06-2008, 07:01 PM
That's cool. You are a man of action. Please help contact some of the people I put in the winning South Carolina section. Thanks.

Xonox
01-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Way to go!

HazardPerry
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
We should all be doing this every day we can. I'm in Gainesville FL and the blimp happens to be bedding down at the airport here for the night. Tomorrow it'll do a quick flyover of the town and University of Florida and then head north to SC. Going to take some pictures and hopefully get it in the local papers.

LibertyEagle
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
I talked to my local meetup coordinator and he gave me a pack of slim jims, the Abortion one.

I was told to place them on my local church's cars.

At around 6:45PM when Catholic Mass was 15 minutes in I pulled up to the parking lot with my pack of jim's and vowed that I wouldn't leave that place until all of them were gone.

I had butterflies in the beginning and was nervous about "getting caught"

By the end, I felt so good about myself, that I was actually walking up to people and handing them the slim jim.

My only regret: I should have started doing this 2 weeks ago when I first learned about Dr. Paul.

Way to go!!!! :D

transistor
01-06-2008, 07:24 PM
fantastic

Ron2Win
01-06-2008, 07:29 PM
I believe it's my duty as an American to let them know who Ron Paul is.

If they decide to not to wake up, and be numb, that's on them, not on me.

skeet
01-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Awesome, today I also did my job. I recruited 4 more people to become precinct captains, sent one of our members to the gun show to hand out gun owners slim-jims and pick up any info that was left over from yesterdays canvassing.
The battle is in the streets - we have defeated the internet, now let's win this primary.
Kudos to all who are on the front lines.