PDA

View Full Version : All participants in the Fox Forums should be considered traitors to the party!

phill4paul
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
The NH GOP has pulled their endorsement of the Fox Forum debate. Therefore any participants should be considered to have crossed the parties perverbial picket line. Vote for the only endorsed republican...Ron Paul.

chiplitfam
01-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I agree completely. It really proves their falsehood and reveals their lack of true integrity. But sadly, most people are blind.

beachmaster
01-06-2008, 06:45 PM
The NH GOP has pulled their endorsement of the Fox Forum debate. Therefore any participants should be considered to have crossed the parties perverbial picket line. Vote for the only endorsed republican...Ron Paul.

That's not a bad idea.. Worded a little differently, to insure all legalities perhaps (not sure if you could say that the NH GOP officially endorses anyone), it could have some uumph.

Not sure it would be good for the official campaign to usher in that line, but the R3VOLution could put that word out for sure... and maybe get local GOP regulars to agree with the premise.

Romney, Guiliani, Thomsom, McCain, Huckabee.... SCABS!

hillertexas
01-06-2008, 06:46 PM
+10000
Ron Paul needs to bring this up...all of those candidates decided to go against the GOP. They had a choice. They were all aware of the NH GOP pulling endorsement.

They had a choice and they picked FOX over the Republican Party.

MAKE IT KNOWN.

olehounddog
01-06-2008, 06:48 PM
I think we might have somethin here.

beachmaster
01-06-2008, 06:50 PM

MAKE IT KNOWN.

THEY HAD A CHOICE: FOX OR THE GOP. THEY CHOSE FOX!

Yes, make that known!! Piss off some NH GOP regulars!

I believe Fox has really opened some doors for us in NH... god bless 'em!! lol

Abyss
01-06-2008, 06:52 PM
They'll prob come back with "What I never had any idea I was going against the GOP!"

hueylong
01-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Respectfully -- beyond the outrage at the unfairness of Fox -- we shouldn't be distracted by this side issue.

We have to stay focused on Dr. Paul's message of freedom, sound money and prosperity.

Winning, is the best revenge against Fox -- not tryng to impose our own controls on what people watch.

I doubt that Dr. Paul would approve of us trying to attack people who might support his program, but watch Fox.

Hate Fox all you want -- but don't get distracted from what we're working for.

olehounddog
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Message sent

olehounddog
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
This is a multipronged assault. GOOOOO!!!!
We can still stay on message.

sluggo
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Fox News is the GOP for Neo-conservatives.

hillertexas
01-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Yes...this isn't about the forum.
It's about the other candidates picking ANYTHING over the GOP.

They messed up by disregarding the Party that they are running in...no matter what the subject.

Now who is the true Republican? RON PAUL!

phill4paul
01-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Respectfully -- beyond the outrage at the unfairness of Fox -- we shouldn't be distracted by this side issue.

We have to stay focused on Dr. Paul's message of freedom, sound money and prosperity.

Winning, is the best revenge against Fox -- not tryng to impose our own controls on what people watch.

I doubt that Dr. Paul would approve of us trying to attack people who might support his program, but watch Fox.

Hate Fox all you want -- but don't get distracted from what we're working for.

Respectfully I'm just adding to my canvasing ammunition and trying to add to others.

Kingfisher
01-06-2008, 07:00 PM
+10000
Ron Paul needs to bring this up...all of those candidates decided to go against the GOP. They had a choice. They were all aware of the NH GOP pulling endorsement.

MAKE IT KNOWN.

Right!

UtahApocalypse
01-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Campaign should issue a press release before the primary.

kill the banks
01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
us or them ...!!! [ read ' neoconned ' rp/library ]

God save liberty & constitution

kill the banks

RonPaulVolunteer
01-06-2008, 07:20 PM
They'll prob come back with "What I never had any idea I was going against the GOP!"

Well then we shouldn't have someone so totally ignorant of the media as our president...

Abyss
01-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Of course I completely agree.

hillertexas
01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
bump

webber53
01-06-2008, 09:24 PM
I agree. The candidates that appeared on Fox News Forum
are traitors.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-06-2008, 09:26 PM
More proof the party "HAS LOST IT's WAY" !!!!!!!!!