PDA

View Full Version : For us to win....

Jaderak
01-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this. But I am getting extremely tired of the bs going on right now. There are people acting extremely disrespectful towards Christians...insulting them for voting for the candidate that makes it very obvious what religion he is. Calling Christians idiots is NOT going to win over supporters! Remember, the man you support is a Christian himself. And if you act like this, most Christians are going to assume that Ron Paul is the anti-Christ or something. Grow up and stop acting like some angsty teenagers rebelling against the system and start acting like true revolutionists, except for the violence part that is, lol. Stop insulting Iowa and calling us all hicks. Half the people in my precinct that showed up to vote for Ron Paul looked like hicks...and guess what..thats because Ron Paul has a lot of qualities that farmers would like, so if you don't want the 'hick' vote, then fine...we'll loose. If you insult them now, you'll loose the ones who will vote for him in the future. I can't believe how stupid a lot of supporters are being right now. Iowa feeds a good majority of the country, so if you think we don't matter, then you have another thing coming.

The world is filled with ignorant people. So don't expect any better in most states unless we actually all go. It's not the state's fault. It's the Ron Paul fans f:(ault for not showing up! If every Ron Paul fan I knew showed up at the Caucus the other day, we would have come in first or second.

I had a friend the other day who forgot to go to the caucus because he was sitting at home playing video games getting high. I gave him the dirtiest look and told him "well i hope when we get arrested for marijuana in the future, you KNOW that it's your fault. I hope while our country goes down the drain, you know it's your fault. So while people are standing up for what is right and having a revolution, your at home, playing GAMES".

If you want to get more supporters, then you need to play on our STRENGTHS as a diverse group, and NOT our weaknesses. As one of the hosts on RP radio said the other day, If your a pot smoking libertarian, and you meet a non drug using Christian...are you going to insult their beliefs and try and convince them otherwise...Are you going to tell them that we should all have a right to do drugs and rant about separation of Church and State? Or are you going to play on the fact that Ron Paul is a Christian, pro-life, and a defender of the constitution? People don't like to be told they are wrong. People need to be told why they are right to vote for Ron Paul. If people don't shape up, stop acting like 14 year old kids, and start acting like the man you are representing, we ARE going to loose...and i will be your fault...not Ron Paul's, or the people that vote.

hueylong
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Great post. Hear hear.

Spike
01-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Ron Paul supporters stayed at home? Unbelievable.

But I hear what you're saying and definitely agree. We just need to do alot more educating and alot less name calling.

OptionsTrader
01-06-2008, 06:50 PM
wrong sub-forum for this rant.

jeffrey7
01-06-2008, 06:54 PM
what the hell is wrong with people? is it so hard to know the difference between loose and lose?

tbarnett17
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm still going to say that the MAJORITY of the RP supporters think they'll be able to vote in the general elections and have NO IDEA about primaries and caucuses. If we took this one forum and the members of it... that's only, maybe, 1% or less of the total group of RP supporters; and that's saying that we ALL know about the primary/caucus way of voting.

That's the problem... an uneducated, politically, group of RP supporters. We need to change this ASAP! -Tyler

blakjak
01-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Good post. I've actually considered leaving the forums (not the revolution) because of some of the reasons you've mentioned.

noztnac
01-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Use that anger. Go to winning South Carolina and start contacting people.

Kingfisher
01-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Jaderak,....Great Post. ..... There are a lot of ignorant people in this country. Some of them are Christians, but we wont win them over by insulting them. We need to educate them about the Huckster and show them why R.P. is better.

PC_for_Paul
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
It will get worse before it gets better. I hate to say it, and certainly no trying to pee in anyone's Cheerios especially mine as I will be working my tail off, but we must be honest.

Iowa tells us only 10%of America has woken up, I don't know how long it will take for enough to wake up and this kind of movement to take hold. What i do know is the waiting is painful and some of us who have known for years only to watch them woo the majority back to sleep. They either get them to buy the Dem Repub bit or they just go away.

How many people live in Iowa?
how many showed up?
something like 10% of the population showed and 90% of them are still asleep. you can go to the Fed's website and all the info is there, if you care enough to do the home work, they don't even hide it anymore. The 5 private banks ( the printers formerly known as the federal reserve(I think they go by the symbol "$") create "credit", what most people call money, out of thin air and put it to work for a percentage of something Ben created while taking his morning dump. If that wasn't "cocky" enough for you I happened to notice in studying the stock market that the "Fed" ( the bankers formerly known as "$") create more credit as they raise interest rates, thereby sucking just a little more out of your pocket. If you actually follow the fantasy known as "open market operations" you will see that during cycles like the current one ( "$" is cutting rates), they are pulling in that money as they lower rates. To put it in a not shell:

When the economy is booming the fed is putting as much "nothin" as they can out while the interest rates are high, when we reach the point that all that money becomes a drag, they pull it in while interest rates are low. Wash rinse repeat, that's why Crammer got on board.

And that's just the tip of the Ice berg,
Clinton-Robert Ruben-former Goldman Sachs CEO
Bush-Paul Olson-former Goldman Sachs CEO

you see it doesn't matter which way you lean, either way you wind up with a former Goldman Sachs CEO keeping Democracy safe for Fascism.

The point of all this is the frustration will need to find a productive outlet and we need to try structure that for Ron's sake. I understand it and I would rather have them come here and "vent" than vent infront of someone who is still asleep.

My biggest fear is that we cannot do it in time, 08 is the year. 2012 is coming and by then and financial disaster will have occurred. Everything is falling in place for what is to come, the Miyan's followed something called precession, it's about a 25,000 year cycle that measure the earth's "wobble. The Atrological alignments are pointing to this as well, 2012 marks the alignment of the earth, sun and the center of the Milkyway. In stocks the long term cycles point to a huge drop between now and 2010, with a low in the 2010 to 2012 time frame.

It won't be the end of the world, but it may feel like. Right now there is still time but it's quickly running out.

politicsNproverbs
01-08-2008, 01:39 PM
I can empathize, Jaderak.

Agree.

-----------

As for the nit-pickers:

Re: incorrect sub-forum, why didn't you say which is the CORRECT subforum? If you're not going to provide assistance (what you think the correct sub-forum should have been), then why complain?

Re: lose vs. loose. I used to be an extremely perfectionistic nit-picky Eagle-Eyed Proofreader that typos would just jump out of the page at me. For years and years. Well, guess what? I got older and started making a few typos myself. So quit-yer-belly-achin. Rather than make "impatient" remarks about someone's typos or spelling, why not instead KINDLY teach them what the correct spelling or word is?

Turn a negative into a positive using the "Golden Rule," as the good Dr. Paul would say!

---------------------------

Too much immaturity around this place... which is surprising for the so-called "enlightened" Constitutional Crowd. :(

Nicketas
01-08-2008, 01:42 PM
I like cookies.