PDA

View Full Version : Tommorow And Forever Is Tell Ten People To Change America Day

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 05:59 PM
As a new Ron Paul Supporter I was shocked about his incredible following and support. From online polls, youtube videos, stickers, you name it. As a new Ron Paul supporter I saw all the polls, stickers, etc. but honestly knew nothing about Paul. The media bias is obvious and is one of the main reasons that people don't know about Ron. We can wave all the signs and stickers we want and trust me we should we need all the name recognition we can get, but if we don't tell people what Ron Paul stands for they'll only know him as some guy that is leading some online polls and never mentioned in the media.

Come on People we can do Better! If I keep up to date in politics and didn't know what Ron Paul stood for then there's a heck of alot of people who don't. The good news is that these are people that (you) know, your coworkers, family, neighbors, boss, church buddies, Rock concert friends, WHOEVER is in your circle.

Ron's message is contagious. If you talk to ten people you know about him I guarantee at least three will turn to Ron. Americans are tired of what is going on and every year we go on because the media tells us that there's somebody who wants "change" (Guess who it is this year) but it's nothing more then a smokescreen. Ron is the real deal and that is the exactly the reason the've been ignoring him.

No matter what you hear the corporate bought out circus clowns say or in the case of the media not say about Ron Paul remember We have the advantage we're energized, determined and enlightened. So get out there tomorrow, today, or forever. You might not just gain a Ron supporter, but change America.

txgirl
01-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Agreed... "Let it not be said we did nothing."

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Exactly and the key is constructive something. Online polls and facebook are great, but not when people have no idea who the heck he is.

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 06:40 PM
The Paul campaign has so much energy but it needs to be channeled. True grassroots means not only going out to signs and rallies but expressing you're ideas every where you go. There's only so many places Ron can be at on time. We however have the advantage of speaking and representing him in places he isn't.

jake
01-06-2008, 06:42 PM
good insight. A few signs isn't going to convert people. I think projects like the Ron Paul DVD bomb are so critical!!

http://www.ronpauldvdbomb.com/

txgirl
01-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm in Austin Texas, which has ALOT of RP supporters, but at almost every corner there is a "google Ron Paul" sign....

I don't know where you all are at, but maybe small efforts like a home made "google Ron Paul" sign will help to get the word out in your towns.

Obviously, I know it takes more than just a sign, but everything helps.

Just my 2 cents.... (I'm ready for the a** chewing... been getting one almost all day on here :()

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Just my 2 cents.... (I'm ready for the a** chewing... been getting one almost all day on here :()

Get out of here Texasgirl you troll!;)

txgirl
01-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Get out of here Texasgirl you troll!;)

That's me to a tee! :cool:

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Let's say Ron has 10% the American vote, that's a heck of a lot of people. If each of these people reached out to 10 more people and the new converts did the same(Remember you were new once to Ron Paul and now you"re here trying to help) We need to reach people that aren't being reached with are current methods.