PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Jobs - Sick of working for THE MAN

damania
01-06-2008, 05:47 PM
This is a real desperate attempt on my part... But I thought I'd do this before the Ron Paul movement disappears. This might benefits other job seekers also if the thread becomes HOT...

I'm seeking to work for a Ron Paul employer as I am of the same faith. No more dumb uncaring greedy bosses!! My recent experience in the last year has been with Cisco VOIP products (CCM 3.3/4.1.3, Unity, Cisco IP Phones, VOIP router and POE switch configs). Previous to that I was a PC Tech, and before that I was a programmer. Anyways, I'm sticking to the Cisco voice field and that's where I want to be.

I live in the Los Angeles area, but can remote to anywhere and am willing to travel.

My email is mitesh_damania@yahoo.com. I am on IM most of the day also.

Sincerely,
Mitesh Damania

asgardshill
01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Good luck finding the opportunity you seek. But I can tell you from 30 years of IT experience (programmer, engineer, testing coordinator, technical editor) that 97.2 percent of management types in IT are completely clueless asshats. Becoming a grasping jerk seems to be a job requirement, and dumb uncaring and greedy are mother's milk to them. Dilbert is not just funny, its dead-on accurate when it comes to portraying the management-level psychoses in the field that I've run across.