PDA

View Full Version : Don't Be a SCAB!

UtahApocalypse
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I have seen many posts about watching FOX. I feel if you are not in this enough to quit watching those networks your not in this to win. I personally am adding anyone that mentions watching FOX to my ignore list.

cmc
01-06-2008, 05:33 PM
It's nice to see what the enemy is doing once and a while...

I guess you can ignore me now. :D

Ron Paul Fan
01-06-2008, 05:34 PM
It's their personal choice to watch it if they want to. I personally will not watch that neo-con love fest. I'd rather be dead.

DAFTEK
01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
It's nice to see what the enemy is doing once and a while...

I guess you can ignore me now. :D

Sure, but not tonight! You are now ignored!

Austin
01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
I have seen many posts about watching FOX. I feel if you are not in this enough to quit watching those networks your not in this to win. I personally am adding anyone that mentions watching FOX to my ignore list.
Block me. I don't have a Nielson box so what watch has no impact on anyone or anything other than myself. I know that Fox is biased, it's not like I watch the network with the mentality that most of the people (sheep) that do.

Dorfsmith
01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Fox will never get anything from me again. I won't even watch the youtube. They don't exist as far as I'm concerned :mad:

Azprint
01-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Ugh, sorry but I am watching it, I want to see them bashing Romney again, I really loved it yesterday.

Akus
01-06-2008, 05:44 PM
I personally am adding anyone that mentions watching FOX to my ignore list.

Is it lonely to post on RPF?

atilla
01-06-2008, 05:46 PM

reason #2537 why ron paul will not get the nomination. 90% of his supporters are idiots.

i am now on the ignore lists of all the women, and the irrational fox haters. soon, i will be talking to myself.

Austin
01-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Hmm. Actually, I think I'll add you to my ignore list. This idea that you have is really quite absurd.

WWRPD

kickzman
01-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I haven't watched a full Fox News show in like a year...I get most of my news online, much less biased.

jeffrey7
01-06-2008, 05:49 PM
i don't watch fox unless RP is on and then only on youtube. but really...piss off

txgirl
01-06-2008, 05:56 PM
There is way too much negativity around here lately... everyone needs to chill, and realize we all have a common interest... Dr. Paul.

phixion
01-06-2008, 05:57 PM

You are in cloud 9 sir.

You are lazy and arrogant to believe that by not watching Fox News you are somehow helping the cause.

You aren't.

It has zero effect. Even if everyone in the 'revolution' turned off Fox News for good it wouldn't matter one iota.

You should be watching Fox News so that you're more aware.

Pete

thuja
01-06-2008, 05:58 PM
i never watch it. i did not look at it before the exclusion incident, so why should i do so now? had he been on, there would have been a youtube.

some people are just not prepared to give up the television, i guess.

GoRon2008
01-06-2008, 06:02 PM
gees, whats wrong with the people around here lately?

Ill watch whatever I wan't to watch.

I like to see the bullshit on fox sometimes. It keeps me motivated.

Plus, nobody polls me to ask if I watch fox. Its not like they are looking through my bedroom window.

chill out.

acmegeek
01-06-2008, 06:12 PM
OK, I get the concept of not watching... but, in view of all that has gone one recently and all the quite foolish things that have been said by the other candidates (McCain's 100 year gaffe), there should be no reason why any of us who are not being polled should not watch the debate. I'm not going to because I don't have the time, but I'll be sure to at least read a summary.

If this campaign is the war it has been likened to, then we must be as informed as possible. Watching it to support it is wrong, watching it to glean useful information to help our cause is just fine. Think of it as being infiltrators, spies, etc. Are you against RP fans sneaking into a Romney or Giuliani-only event?

You are perfectly free to ignore anyone you so desire, but please realize that we are all in this together and ignoring those who are trying to help you is really just foolish and almost playground-like.

Again, Paul's second greatest asset (behind his own studied beliefs and spotless integrity) is a united and passionate grassroots movement. He is the ONLY one running who has such a movement and for any of us to do things that would try to divide or segregate it simply and honestly doesn't understand what Dr. Paul is really all about.

So, ignore me if you want because I don't agree with you, but keep in mind that you don't know who of those you ban may have some truly useful and critical part to play in this movement.

Humbly and respectably submitted,

pcosmar
01-06-2008, 06:16 PM

I live on a farm.
I am aware of shit.
I don't need to clean FOX shit off my boots.

rfbz
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
people are free to watch what they want. As long as they don't have a nielsen box in their house, it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

DAFTEK
01-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Block me. I don't have a Nielson box so what watch has no impact on anyone or anything other than myself. I know that Fox is biased, it's not like I watch the network with the mentality that most of the people (sheep) that do.

THEY DON'T NEED THE NIELSON BOX TO TRACK YOUR VIEW, STOP SPREADING THIS BULLSHIT OUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE NOT TO VIEW IT ON TV AND VIEW IT ON UTUBE AFTER! :mad::mad::mad:

RPinSEAZ
01-06-2008, 06:33 PM
The OP reminds me of Bush. You're either with us or against us. FUCK YOU.

Isn't the OP the attention whore that said he was killing himself, got everyone all up in arms and got the cops involved?

wildflower
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
There is way too much negativity around here lately... everyone needs to chill, and realize we all have a common interest... Dr. Paul.

QFT, thank you.

Austin
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
THEY DON'T NEED THE NIELSON BOX TO TRACK YOUR VIEW, STOP SPREADING THIS BULLSHIT OUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE NOT TO VIEW IT ON TV AND VIEW IT ON UTUBE AFTER! :mad::mad::mad:

Awesome, thanks for your level headed explanation, complete with sources and all.

:cool:

DAFTEK
01-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Awesome, thanks for your level headed explanation, complete with sources and all.

:cool:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dude, whatever! I posted here, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=78195 take it as you want it, if the GOP backed out i would too, but hey your the genius here with your Nielson box and whatnot

acmegeek
01-06-2008, 06:51 PM
umm... in all seriousness, there is no way for them to track what you view unless you have something that transmits back to them...

If you get it over the airwaves, there is absolutely now way for them to know that you watched.

If you watch it over cable, especially digital cable, there is definitely the possibility, although I haven't heard of this being used.

Satellite/dish does have the capability of transmitting back to them, but I'm sure if this was the case, you would have heard a LOT more about this...

So, unless you have a nielsen box... watch if you want to. I'm hoping that we get a few more good soundbites to hilight their true character.

acmegeek
01-06-2008, 06:54 PM
OK, I just read your other post and you said the same thing... you should at least qualify the statement everything you make it, that if you get your tv signal that has any way to send information back to them, they have the capability to track you.

So over the air, OK no tracking.

Cable, Dish, definitely tracking capability, whether they use it or not.

UtahApocalypse
01-06-2008, 06:54 PM
You are in cloud 9 sir.

You are lazy and arrogant to believe that by not watching Fox News you are somehow helping the cause.

You aren't.

It has zero effect. Even if everyone in the 'revolution' turned off Fox News for good it wouldn't matter one iota.

Pete

Yep, I'm lazy rather then watch FOX I went an placed 500 flers on cars at the mall.

noztnac
01-06-2008, 06:57 PM
You are in cloud 9 sir.

You aren't.

Pete

Right on. If you really want to hit the media boycott advertisers and cancel your cable subscription.

noztnac
01-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm not cool with your union terminology either. Remember South Carolina is a right to work state and were getting ready to compete there. Keep your union language to yourself.

Austin
01-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Dude, whatever! I posted here, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=78195 take it as you want it, if the GOP backed out i would too, but hey your the genius here with your Nielson box and whatnot

I don't know what you are trying to prove. Whether or not the cable companies report your what you watch from the set-top box is debatable. Regardless, putting someone on your ignore list because they watch Faux news is completely irrational and even counterproductive. I think it's obvious that everyone here that watches Fox does so with the knowledge that they are extremely unfair and against Ron Paul.

So basically, the fact that you are posting with an aggressive tone and are even subtly placing personal attacks on the members here is wrong. Clean up your act, stop the insulting sarcasm, and provide facts, rather than making rash assumptions and causing chaos.

I will no longer be responding to this thread, if you want to further the conversation, I'll be happy to via PM. Let's be productive here.

walt
01-06-2008, 07:08 PM

I guess you'll ignore yourself on Thursday Jan 10 then.

DAFTEK
01-06-2008, 07:17 PM
So basically, the fact that you are posting with an aggressive tone and are even subtly placing personal attacks on the members here is wrong. Clean up your act, stop the insulting sarcasm, and provide facts, rather than making rash assumptions and causing chaos.

I will no longer be responding to this thread, if you want to further the conversation, I'll be happy to via PM. Let's be productive here.
I did not insult you!

CurtisLow
01-06-2008, 07:26 PM
It's their personal choice to watch it if they want to. I personally will not watch that neo-con love fest. I'd rather be dead.

Ditto!