PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul might LOSE - 50 third place finishes don't win. + Solution

Rhys
01-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Michigan is in 8 days and we need 80. We don't have enough people who work with the real campaign and actually campaign. There's 200,000 precincts in this country, and only one person per. That means we need 200,000 precinct captain volunteers for the official campaign.

If we lose, it's because we have more people in meetups and online. That's not the problem. The problem is too many of us want to bitch instead of actually do the work.

We don't even have enough people in meetups.

You MUST be a precinct captain. This is literally your back yard. Does your backyard support Ron Paul?

You can shout it to the world after you become a precinct captain in your own back yard.

Don't let the dream die with us.

Myerz
01-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I s there a thread on becoming a precinct captain?

JustBcuz
01-06-2008, 05:33 PM
I s there a thread on becoming a precinct captain?

There's a whole sub-forum.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

THIS IS HOW WE WIN!!! :D:D:D

BLS
01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Agreed. I am signed up already ( have been for months now).

Chester Copperpot
01-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Agreed. I am signed up already ( have been for months now).

TROLL!

heh j/k

Tronchaser
01-06-2008, 05:37 PM
I signed up to be a precinct captain... I looked throught the list of everyone in my precinct and I have to say it is a bit overwhelming. I'm one guy (and no one else is a captain of the precincts around me) for about 1500 people. There is NO WAY I'm going to be able to canvass/call all of these people. It's just physically impossible. I'll do my best and I'll do what I can but this is a truly daunting challenge, at least for me.

hawkeyenick
01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
If first and second never change...then yes we CAN win...it's called delegates!

Rhys
01-06-2008, 05:40 PM
If first and second never change...then yes we CAN win...it's called delegates!

TROLL!!

jk. be a PC tomorrow morning then win delegates. :D

OptionsTrader
01-06-2008, 05:40 PM
I signed up to be a precinct captain... I looked throught the list of everyone in my precinct and I have to say it is a bit overwhelming. I'm one guy (and no one else is a captain of the precincts around me) for about 1500 people. There is NO WAY I'm going to be able to canvass/call all of these people. It's just physically impossible. I'll do my best and I'll do what I can but this is a truly daunting challenge, at least for me.

Get help from neighbors. Convert neighbors to RP, and organize.

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Marsharks
01-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Finally someone that realizes no matter how many MySpace friends, facebook friends, forum users etc...it is the voters that decide. We need major help calling voters in other states. Please sign up at Ron Paul Friends USA http://RonPaulFriendsUSA.com to coordinate national effort, in addition to signing up as a precinct captain with the campaign. We have an online database system and we can load your state in as well. Right now we need serious help in Texas, so if you are in Texas, make sure you sign up NOW!

idiom
01-06-2008, 05:42 PM
If it goes to a brokered convention then 50 odd 3rd places wins could secure the nomination.

Rhys
01-06-2008, 05:54 PM
If it goes to a brokered convention then 50 odd 3rd places wins could secure the nomination.

Don't work for that. Work for a win, so that a brokered win is good enough.

j6p
01-06-2008, 05:56 PM
DOnt forget to support your local delegates

Gimme Some Truth
01-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Michigan is in 8 days and we need 80. We don't have enough people who work with the real campaign and actually campaign. There's 200,000 precincts in this country, and only one person per. That means we need 200,000 precinct captain volunteers for the official campaign.

If we lose, it's because we have more people in meetups and online. That's not the problem. The problem is too many of us want to bitch instead of actually do the work.

We don't even have enough people in meetups.

You MUST be a precinct captain. This is literally your back yard. Does your backyard support Ron Paul?

You can shout it to the world after you become a precinct captain in your own back yard.

Don't let the dream die with us.

QFT

Myerz
01-06-2008, 06:37 PM
OK...I'm signed up....representing Dallas, OR.!

Think12345
01-06-2008, 06:46 PM

After talking to about 10 people you will find A LOT of helpers. Just direct them to register as PCs, and share your burden. It's an amazing feeling to see hundreds of your neighbors organize into a force!

Paul4Prez
01-06-2008, 06:51 PM

If it's a brokered convention, Ron Paul has no chance, because the other candidates' delegates will band together to defeat him.

We need to start winning some states, to prove it can be done. A strong showing in New Hampshire will destroy the "wasted vote" argument, but a win in Michigan and/or Nevada and/or Maine will get the ball rolling for February 5th.

thehighwaymanq
01-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Is it safe to put ur address?

Marsharks
01-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Finally someone that realizes no matter how many MySpace friends, facebook friends, forum users etc...it is the voters that decide. We need major help calling voters in other states. Please sign up at Ron Paul Friends USA http://RonPaulFriendsUSA.com to coordinate national effort, in addition to signing up as a precinct captain with the campaign. We have an online database system and we can load your state in as well. Right now we need serious help in Texas, so if you are in Texas, make sure you sign up NOW!

I hope New Hampshire got your attention.

blakjak
01-09-2008, 12:23 AM
At this point i'd certainly take 50 third place finishes over 50 fifth place finishes!

But yeah, you have a point.