PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's already won!

blackbird12
01-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I know its easy for us to get wrapped up in fighting for Ron Paul's victory. But regardless of whether he wins or not, he's already accomplished an amazing feat. The fact that he has inspired tens of thousands of people to ban together under the banner of freedom is truly incredible. Even if he loses tomorrow, the establishment can't undo whats already happened. An underground movement has formed that is passionate and dedidcated, and will not just disappear if Ron loses.

I implore everyone here to zoom out, and look at the big picture. The fight isn't just for Ron's nomination. It's not just for his presidency. The fight is much bigger than that. We are battling against a century of indoctrination that has led the overwhelming masses to believe in the need for the welfare and warfare state, at the expense of our prosperity and personal liberties. It's impossible to break down those beliefs overnight, no matter how logical true freedom may seem to you and I. Even having Ron in the oval office isn't going to do that.

We all need to stay vigilant in our efforts to inform our friends and families. Talk to them about the dangers of the patriot act, the north american union and its threat to our national sovereignty, the federal reserve and international currencies, the unconstitutionality of so much of what the government does and the dangers of globilization. Explain how we're on the verge of bankruptcy and insolvency. You can't just dump all that on someone in one shot and expect them to assimilate the information without thinking you're a whackjob. It's a slow, laborious effort to disconnect people from the matrix.

That's why this recent revolution that Ron's inspired is so incredible. I'd become despondent, thinking that the new world order was at our doorstep, and Americans would be helpless to stop it since so few of us actually understood the real problem. To my amazement, not only is there a large community of us out there that "get it", we clearly have the power to organize and fight back. I mean, 10% of Iowa, with virtually no media coverage and no special interest money. That's phenominal! To me, we've already won a major battle over the establishment in this long war.

So please, don't get too wrap up in this election. Let's face it, Ron Paul's not a master politician nor an eloquent orator. He's not charismatic and telling the majority of people what they want to hear. Of course, that's why you and I love him, but there's a very real chance he won't win. It doesn't matter. His message is powerful, it's out there, and it's spreading. It's up to us to keep the momentum going despite the outcome. Our very future depends on it.

TNFreedom
01-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I know its easy for us to get wrapped up in fighting for Ron Paul's victory. But regardless of whether he wins or not, he's already accomplished an amazing feat. The fact that he has inspired tens of thousands of people to ban together under the banner of freedom is truly incredible. Even if he loses tomorrow, the establishment can't undo whats already happened. An underground movement has formed that is passionate and dedidcated, and will not just disappear if Ron loses.

I implore everyone here to zoom out, and look at the big picture. The fight isn't just for Ron's nomination. It's not just for his presidency. The fight is much bigger than that. We are battling against a century of indoctrination that has led the overwhelming masses to believe in the need for the welfare and warfare state, at the expense of our prosperity and personal liberties. It's impossible to break down those beliefs overnight, no matter how logical true freedom may seem to you and I. Even having Ron in the oval office isn't going to do that.

We all need to stay vigilant in our efforts to inform our friends and families. Talk to them about the dangers of the patriot act, the north american union and its threat to our national sovereignty, the federal reserve and international currencies, the unconstitutionality of so much of what the government does and the dangers of globilization. Explain how we're on the verge of bankruptcy and insolvency. You can't just dump all that on someone in one shot and expect them to assimilate the information without thinking you're a whackjob. It's a slow, laborious effort to disconnect people from the matrix.

That's why this recent revolution that Ron's inspired is so incredible. I'd become despondent, thinking that the new world order was at our doorstep, and Americans would be helpless to stop it since so few of us actually understood the real problem. To my amazement, not only is there a large community of us out there that "get it", we clearly have the power to organize and fight back. I mean, 10% of Iowa, with virtually no media coverage and no special interest money. That's phenominal! To me, we've already won a major battle over the establishment in this long war.

So please, don't get too wrap up in this election. Let's face it, Ron Paul's not a master politician nor an eloquent orator. He's not charismatic and telling the majority of people what they want to hear. Of course, that's why you and I love him, but there's a very real chance he won't win. It doesn't matter. His message is powerful, it's out there, and it's spreading. It's up to us to keep the momentum going despite the outcome. Our very future depends on it.

Amen brother.

dude58677
01-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Think of how many people will be aquitted because of tax evasion because of Ron Paul's message.

Finn
01-06-2008, 04:13 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=78182

LibertiORDeth
01-06-2008, 04:14 PM

Agreed.

sasha_2008
01-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Yep, this election is just one phase of the revolution.

Dave Wood
01-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Right on!!! 110% agree

ronpaulitician
01-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Agreed.

Paul's candidacy is just one of the battles in the war against tyranny.

legion
01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
I really don't understand how anyone could be disappointed with what we have achieved with this campaign so far.

For instance, try supporting Badnarik in '04. Most of that time in the back of my mind I was wondering if I was actually the one that was crazy.

CountryRoads
01-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Watch V for Vendetta.

iella
01-06-2008, 04:26 PM
While I generally agree that a lot has been accomplished so far, there are two points I would like to raise:

1. It is unlikely that Ron Paul Republicans will ever find a candidate with as much integrity and as extensive a record of upholding the Constitution as Dr. Paul. Even if he is not the most charismatic or the best orator, he is more principled than pretty much anyone else you will find, having fought the establishment for 30 years. The message is outstanding, but so is the candidate.

2. Americans have really, really short memories. A lot of people support Dr. Paul mostly because of the war issue, and I wouldn't be surprised if these people forgot him and his limited government stance quickly.

All this to say, yes Dr. Paul/the Revolution has already done a fantastic thing, but let's not use that as an excuse to not fight for him with our greatest effort.

Finn
01-06-2008, 04:35 PM
This is the kind of stuff people who are afraid of being emotionally hurt by the results say to feel better.

No, we are making progress. But we haven't won ANYTHING yet. No excuses are going to help you at this point.

blackbird12
01-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Right, we haven't won the war yet, and we need to keep fighting for a win. But damned if we haven't won a major battle already and shaken the cabal to its core.

I've been a closet RP supporter for years, and a passionate denouncer of the federal reserve system. Yet, I thought I was a lone voice in the wilderness. This campaign has shocked me (and RP too) to hear so many people (young people no less) as passionately opposed to the feds as RP is. Just knowing there is a network of us out there gives me some hope for this country.