PDA

View Full Version : RP vindicated AGAIN. "Israel plans to brief GWB on Iran strike options" unreal.

Dave Wood
01-06-2008, 03:40 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3137521.ece

Remember on MSNBC, RP told schuster that they were still planning on attacking Iran, and schuster laughed at him, saying something about the NIE. Well, read this.

There you have it folks. Once again, RP hits the nail on the head.:rolleyes:

Indy Vidual
01-06-2008, 03:42 PM
World War 3 :(

LivingFree
01-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Tell me again why we are taking advice from Israel?

CountryRoads
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Tell me again why we are taking advice from Israel?

Our government is their bitch. We give them billions a year in our tax dollars, and they use some of that to lobby congress through AIPAC.

Xonox
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Didn't we figure out that they weren't developing weapons? Do the isrealis want us to destroy a peacefull energy program?

Stealth4
01-06-2008, 03:44 PM
put it on digg - spread it around - show israels influence in our foreign policy.

we are not a neutral peace loving nation. We are a nation controlled by special interests.

cjhowe
01-06-2008, 03:47 PM
It was reported by Israeli papers at the time the recent NIE came out that the "rock solid information" that they refer to in this linked story was known to the intelligence agencies that created the NIE. The U.S. Intelligence agencies simply didn't agree with the assessment.

LivingFree
01-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Our government is their bitch. We give them billions a year in our tax dollars, and they use some of that to lobby congress through AIPAC.

Is all this stuff true that the "real" Jewish people of Israel wrote the Bible like a movie-script and are now bringing that script to life? So then we'll have a WW3, chaos will ensue, and then the UN will come to "save" us, thus bringing in a one world government?

Falseflagop
01-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Israel is the puppetier of every candidate running except RON and Dennis. Look at the advisors sorrounding these people? Huckabee has the Pres. of teh CFR. McCain was quoting Kagan. Biggest Neocon who was one of the PNAC writers I believe. ANd if you question then you will be labelled (I call it the forcefield) for speaking COMMON SNESE in your face TRUTH! This is the true EVIL, you all need to read the ISRAELI LOBBY influence on AMerican Forgein Polict written by a Harvard Dean, STephen Walt who had to publish this book in ENgland how about that folks!! WAKE UP stop the PC nonsense, this is reality.

Drea
01-06-2008, 03:52 PM
AIPAC

(and those standing to profit from it)

go here and go to 2nd video down. be prepared to expend some time.
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?p=73036#73036

Drea

N13
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
"War is good for business."

Falseflagop
01-06-2008, 03:56 PM
The labelling = FORCEFIELD !! Smart create a forcefield so no matter what you do and say you can never have an honest discussion about the 3rd rail that has hijacked this nation!

Cardinal Red
01-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Israel is the puppetier of every candidate running except RON and Dennis. Look at the advisors sorrounding these people? Huckabee has the Pres. of teh CFR. McCain was quoting Kagan. Biggest Neocon who was one of the PNAC writers I believe. ANd if you question then you will be labelled (I call it the forcefield) for speaking COMMON SNESE in your face TRUTH! This is the true EVIL, you all need to read the ISRAELI LOBBY influence on AMerican Forgein Polict written by a Harvard Dean, STephen Walt who had to publish this book in ENgland how about that folks!! WAKE UP stop the PC nonsense, this is reality.

Can we kill the "Israel" nonsense-- The anti-semitism of this and other posts on this thread is embarrasssing. As is the cluelessness about geopolitics. But even more important-- it's off message. When Ron Paul starts obsessing about Israel, then other people on this forum can feel free to do so as well.

Until then, lets focus on Ron Paul's ACTUAL CAMPAIGN MESSAGE of Peace, Freedom and Prosperity

Cardinal Red
01-06-2008, 04:17 PM
The labelling = FORCEFIELD !! Smart create a forcefield so no matter what you do and say you can never have an honest discussion about the 3rd rail that has hijacked this nation!

NO-- I really don't care what you discuss-- If you want to discuss this, that's fine.

The Problem is that you are using RON PAUL FORUMS to discuss it. Go to Stormfront or some similar site and you can talk about this all you want. They will love you there.;)

Dave Wood
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
NO-- I really don't care what you discuss-- If you want to discuss this, that's fine.

The Problem is that you are using RON PAUL FORUMS to discuss it. Go to Stormfront or some similar site and you can talk about this all you want. They will love you there.;)

Excuse me Cardinal,

This is very relevant. You are the one showing bias with the stormfront comment.
With all respect, at this point in our history, what Israel does or doesnt do, tends to have very heavy consequences for all of us, both positive and negative. Israel, and criticism of her policies are very relevant here:)

CountryRoads
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Can we kill the "Israel" nonsense-- The anti-semitism of this and other posts on this thread is embarrasssing. As is the cluelessness about geopolitics. But even more important-- it's off message. When Ron Paul starts obsessing about Israel, then other people on this forum can feel free to do so as well.

Until then, lets focus on Ron Paul's ACTUAL CAMPAIGN MESSAGE of Peace, Freedom and Prosperity

"It is not anti-semitic to be against the policies of Israel" - Colin Powell

rp4pres
01-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Excuse me Cardinal,

This is very relevant. You are the one showing bias with the stormfront comment.
With all respect, at this point in our history, what Israel does or doesnt do, tends to have very heavy consequences for all of us, both positive and negative. Israel, and criticism of her policies are very relevant here:)

I agree. That stormfront comment was offensive. The implication that if you critize Israel you are a a racist or anti-semite is ridiculous.

cjhowe
01-06-2008, 04:28 PM

True, but it is anti-semetic to discount a policy simply because it is a policy of Israel. Criticize the policy, not who proposed it. Explain why the policy isn't good for America.

Cardinal Red
01-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Excuse me Cardinal,

Re: The Stormfront Comment

I have read hundreds of these types of postson these forums -- very few of the frequent Anti-Israel posters, over time, make any real distinction, between "Israel" and "Jews"

It's totally fine if people want to criticize Israel. I myself criticize Israel frequently. But it's not part of the campaign message and it has no business on the "Grassroots" forum here-- There are about 10 million other places on the Internet to talk about this-- If you absolutely can't contain yourself from talking about it on Ron Paul Forums , try the "foreign policy" section.

Additionally, I flagged the particular post from False Flag GOP (who has made other similarly offensive posts in the past) because the guy said that Israel was the "puppeteer" of all of the other candidates. Even if you think Israel has a disproportionate and negative influence on our foreign policy, the notion that everyone but RP and Kucinich is somehow a puppet of a foreign government is, and is waiting for their masters in Tel Aviv to give them instructions is, I'm sorry, just completely ridiculous.

Drea
01-06-2008, 04:34 PM

Ass.

BTW, Ron Paul does talk about Israel and not funding them/accepting their lobbying...

Drea
(who is married to someone who is Jewish and yet can still see what the truth is. So don't call me or anyone else who posts about Israel 'anti-semite')

Electric Church
01-06-2008, 04:35 PM
True, but it is anti-semetic to discount a policy simply because it is a policy of Israel. Criticize the policy, not who proposed it. Explain why the policy isn't good for America.

Well now: If it isn't our resident IRS/Federal Reserve proponent rushing to the defense of Israeli foreign policy.

What a coincidence.

Dave Wood
01-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Re: The Stormfront Comment

I have read hundreds of these types of postson these forums -- very few of the frequent Anti-Israel posters, over time, make any real distinction, between "Israel" and "Jews"

It's totally fine if people want to criticize Israel. I myself criticize Israel frequently. But it's not part of the campaign message and it has no business on the "Grassroots" forum here-- There are about 10 million other places on the Internet to talk about this-- If you absolutely can't contain yourself from talking about it, try the "foreign policy" forums.

Additionally, I flagged the particular post from False Flag GOP (who has made other similarly offensive posts in the past) because the guy said that Israel was the "puppeteer" of all of the other candidates. Even if you think Israel has a disproportionate and negative influence on our foreign policy, the notion that everyone but RP and Kucinich is somehow a puppet of a foreign government is, and is waiting for their masters in Tel Aviv to give them instructions is, I'm sorry, just completely ridiculous.

Cardinal, I agree with most of your statement here but your comment about stormfront was offensive. This thread was not started to debate Israels policies. The thread was started to show once again, that RP was laughed at on a major news show for being CORRECT. Also, I have the right to agree or disagree with Israels policies.:)

Drea
01-06-2008, 04:42 PM
A "P.S." to Cardinal Red: go back and read the thread title and the article.

"Israel plans to brief GWB on Iran strike options"

go look at the source for the article.

Talking about Isreal seems apropo to me!

Drea

awigo50
01-06-2008, 04:42 PM
World War 3

The US & Iran? I dunno if that constitutes a world war...

awigo50
01-06-2008, 04:44 PM
A "P.S." to Cardinal Red: go back and read the thread title and the article.

"Israel plans to brief GWB on Iran strike options"

go look at the source for the article.

Talking about Isreal seems appropo to me!

Drea

Unlike the US, Israel has good reason to be concerned with Iran. If they feel like talking with one of their allies before they consider any action, then fine.

I fail to see how this is an issue?

cswake
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Sounds more like they are getting permission from the US.

Cardinal Red
01-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Ass.

BTW, Ron Paul does talk about Israel and not funding them/accepting their lobbying...

Drea
(who is married to someone who is Jewish and yet can still see what the truth is. So don't call me or anyone else who posts about Israel 'anti-semite')

Ron Paul almost never talks about Israel unless he is directly asked by the news media-- That says more about the news media's obsessions than his own. As for RP's policy on foreign aid, I am in agreement with it. I find it amusing that those folks who are jumping on my comment, didn't seem to object to the word "puppeteer" being used to described Israel. I picked he particular post I picked because it was so far over the line.

But again, for folks on this forum who aren't getting it.

I don't care who you criticize. I will grant that some people who criticize Israel are not Anti-Semitic. But many people on this forum who criticize Israel do so in Anti-Semitic language or with classic Anti-Semitic imagery like "puppeteer" (an image used by Nazi propagandists to describe Jews.)

Regardless, it's not a topic for the GRASSROOTS section of Ron Paul forums. If you want to talk about it in the rigth section of the forum, I don't care-- I am only interested in sections like Grassroots, which are all about how we help Ron Paul win.:)

DAFTEK
01-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Bottom line is RON PAUL WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT! Because The iron hands of Israel are very deep in American Government! We are ruled by Israel! They know it but will fight to deny it! They don't want their soldiers in Iran! Or anywhere in the Muslim world! Muslim country's hate us because we protect Israel whether is right or wrong we do what they say! Europe knows this why doesn't USA know this? If you say something about Israel you will get hit with the antisemitic racism blah blah blah!!! I grew up in Queens Bridge Projects NYC I know how it was with Black People, and Jewish people do the same thing as blacks do, they accuse you immediately of being racist if you confront anything about what they do or say!

Jimmy
01-06-2008, 04:58 PM

Very true...but even meantion blame and Isreal in the same sentence...your a Natzi or something....unreal ignorance.

Pharoah
01-06-2008, 05:10 PM
The US & Iran? I dunno if that constitutes a world war...

It does when Iran has allies like China & Russia that have a major stake in Iran.

AMack
01-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Quiet with the Israel crap and stop arguing. We have a very diverse base and by now we should have learned to live with each other.

I consider the policies of our government just as bad as those of Israel. Be mad at our government, whose policy of foreign intervention and foreign "aid" is exactly what enables lobbies to influence our government. If you keep feeding the animals, they'll harass you for more food. That is natural. The blame is on our government. That is what we are here to change.

The Good Doctor
01-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I am so glad that Bush trusts the Mossad on this matter more that the CIA. Impeachment! :mad:

Mark
01-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Has this Digg been posted?

http://digg.com/world_news/Israel_to_brief_George_Bush_on_options_for_Iran_st rike

Perry
01-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Wrong forum.