PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul says he will stay in it as long as his supporters fund the campaign

literatim
01-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Ron Paul says he is in it as long as his supporters want him in it and fund the campaign.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDlIAqLNnO0

SteveMartin
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
COOL!!!!!

Time for that independent run after all!

He can WIN in a 3-4 way race in the general election!!!!

N13
01-06-2008, 03:54 PM
COOL!!!!!

Slow down there Sparkey. RP can win in a 2 way race.

Let's focus on the task at hand.

SteveMartin
01-06-2008, 03:57 PM
I'd like to believe the GOP would let him win, but I don't trust the Diebold machines in the big states.

peacemonger
01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
We need to make sure he has a ton of cash on hand after February 5th. Maybe it is time to start thinking about a Valentines Day Liberty Lover Bomb. That way we can ride the publicity of the February 5th coverage toward a mega bomb.

Realistically, I'm not sure how well we are going to do on February 5th. One thing I do know is that Ron Paul and the Revolution will not be ended for many years.

If Ron Paul wins, we are going to need the Revolution grassroots organization structure to help get national, state and local candidates elected throughout America.

If Ron Paul does not win the nomination, we still have to get our other candidates elected, and we MAY also be looking at a situation where we try to run Ron Paul all the way through to November 08.

This is going to require a lot of cash and hopefully some of the members of this Revolution will try to imitate Dr.Paul's platform in their elections.

This movement is bigger than Ron Paul. It did not start with Ron Paul and it will not end with Ron Paul. It will not end until we get our country back and write the history of where America went wrong so that we never make the same mistakes again.

Tenbatsu
01-06-2008, 04:01 PM
People keep hating on the money bomb but it is the grassroots' number one weapon of attack against the establishment. Every time we bring it out they get scared and the attacks come in by the boat load.

I'm still waiting to see which money bomb makes it out of the pack but so far we haven't settled on one. I would really like to see one get picked so we can make another attack against the establishment.

literatim
01-06-2008, 04:41 PM
People need to quit threatening to not donate to the campaign because he will drop out if he doesn't get funding.

COOL!!!!!

He was specifically talking about the primary. He will not run as an Independent.

Menthol Patch
01-06-2008, 04:42 PM
We need to keep on donating!

It's vitally important that we continue donating!

literatim
01-06-2008, 04:42 PM
What's with people rating this thread down? You don't want him to stay in it?

Drknows
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I'd like to believe the GOP would let him win, but I don't trust the Diebold machines in the big states.

so would I but this is the GOP.

This was plan B from the beginning. 99.9%

Lets see how we do in NH and SC. if not so good Then we can have a party!!! 3rd party that is.

SteveMartin
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
If Ron Paul wins, we are going to need the Revolution grassroots organization structure to help get national, state and local candidates elected throughout America.

If Ron Paul does not win the nomination, we still have to get our other candidates elected, and we MAY also be looking at a situation where we try to run Ron Paul all the way through to November 08.

This is going to require a lot of cash and hopefully some of the members of this Revolution will try to imitate Dr.Paul's platform in their elections.

This movement is bigger than Ron Paul. It did not start with Ron Paul and it will not end with Ron Paul. It will not end until we get our country back and write the history of where America went wrong so that we never make the same mistakes again.

Exactly. www.TheFreedomNetwork.US was started over on the national meetup message boards for this purpose, and we had our first conference call tonight. Come on over and sign up!

Menthol Patch
01-06-2008, 04:47 PM
What's with people rating this thread down? You don't want him to stay in it?

There are trolls on this forum from other campaigns that want people to stop donating.

european
01-06-2008, 04:48 PM
People keep hating on the money bomb but it is the grassroots' number one weapon of attack against the establishment. Every time we bring it out they get scared and the attacks come in by the boat load.

I'm still waiting to see which money bomb makes it out of the pack but so far we haven't settled on one. I would really like to see one get picked so we can make another attack against the establishment.

www.benjaminsforpaul.com is the huge fundraising day.

www.freeatlast2008.com as a symbolic $10 vote to support the marches that will be.

Yom
01-06-2008, 05:29 PM
so would I but this is the GOP.

This was plan B from the beginning. 99.9%

Lets see how we do in NH and SC. if not so good Then we can have a party!!! 3rd party that is.

Even after that, there's no way we're dropping out before Feb. 5th.

literatim
01-06-2008, 06:18 PM
He still needs money for Super Tuesday. The campaign has requested $23 million. So people better take the Benjamin money bomb seriously.

literatim
01-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Bump.

coboman
01-06-2008, 10:37 PM
The current rate of donations is insufficient.
These are our current efforts:

PAYDAY (around $50,000):
The first one was Friday, and they raised less than $10,000. It was supposed to be a $500,000 moneybomb and we ended with a regular daily donation of $60,000.
All pledges for the next Payday's are below $10,000. The next four Friday's will bring a maximum of $50,000

The Martin Luther King Money Bomb (around $500,000):
It has 3,500 pledges for $10 (ten dollars). Applying the growth of pledges, and the factor of pledges vs actual donations, etc. etc. It looks like a regular 30 Nov, 31 Dec. moneybomb. That is around $500,000. But this is January 21st, so it is too late for anything.

Benjamin's Moneybomb: (around $500,000)
This one is doing is far worse. It has 234 pledges, up from 221 pledges a couple of days ago. To reach the goal of 23,000 pledges it would take 12 years at this pace.
In comparison, "Rudy's Reading List" moneybomb had more than 6,000 pledges, and ended up bringing less than $500,000.

Regular Donations (around $1.5 million):
We have $300,000 in donations in 6 days, for an average of $50,000 every day. It is 1.5 million in this month (50,000 every day for 30 days).

All in all, I don't see any way of raising more than 3 million this month.
Being extra optimistic, and doubling the numbers, we still end up with less than 5 million.

23 million is absolutely out of the question with the current base of donors, the current number of pledges, and the current course of action.

literatim
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Then we need to brainstorm to get it there, period. There is no "well we can't" because we either get it done or we are going be a disadvantage on Super Tuesday and really hurting beyond.

Thomas Paine
01-06-2008, 10:46 PM
This war to retake the Republican Party and this great nation, bequeathed to us by the Founding Fathers, has only just begun!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uucj5xLRHQc

literatim
01-06-2008, 10:55 PM
People supporting the Benjamin Franklin money bomb are organizing to inform people. I will work as hard as I can to do my part in getting to the $23 million. I can't force anyone else on this forum or in this movement to do the same. So if more people want to sit around and argue over pointless crap than help try and reach $23 million, we will really be hurting.

blakjak
01-06-2008, 11:01 PM
We need to make sure he has a ton of cash on hand before February 5th.

I've corrected your post. :)