PDA

View Full Version : The Wire (Season Five): MSM the focus

KramerDSP
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM
For those of you who have HBO/HBO on demand, I highly suggest you tune in tonight to watch the season premiere of the fifth season of the Wire. I have no qualms about saying that the Wire is the greatest television show ever made. This season, the focus is on the Baltimore newspapers, and will give a great glimpse into the inner workings of the Old Media. Check it out! There will be a one hour recap of the first four seasons airing just before the premiere airs tonight.

devil21
01-06-2008, 03:47 PM
The Wire is one of the best shows on TV. I can't wait for the new season to start in a couple weeks.

KramerDSP
01-06-2008, 03:56 PM
The season premiere is tonight, not in a few weeks. At 8 PM EST, I see TVGuide listings showing a one hour recap of the first four seasons, and then at 9 PM, season premiere for episode one of season five.

devil21
01-06-2008, 03:59 PM
The season premiere is tonight, not in a few weeks. At 8 PM EST, I see TVGuide listings showing a one hour recap of the first four seasons, and then at 9 PM, season premiere for episode one of season five.

No kidding? Dang, I thought it was Jan 18 or something. Glad Ill be home to watch!