PDA

View Full Version : Let's Email Olbermann!!!

MarcMadness
07-18-2007, 10:10 PM
I just emailed Keith Olbermann to try get Dr. Paul on the show. After today's story of 'None of the Above' holding the most power in the GOP, maybe he could have Dr. Paul on as a follow up. Dr. No aka None of the Above...seems appropriate. Here's the email I sent for those who care...

To Keith or whom it may concern:

First of all I'd just like to say I'm a HUGE 'Countdown' fan and Keith is one of the few in the mainstream media that has served as a true dissenting voice, in a time when true dissent is few and far between.

On Today's show a segment was done about who has the most power in the GOP based on a recent poll showing 'None of the Above' as leading the GOP race. I would propose that many of the 'none of the above' voters may be supporters of Ron Paul, as he was not included in that poll and has developed quite a following recently.

I think a great follow up to today's segment would be to have Dr. Paul on to discuss the 'disenfranchised' base of the Republican party that don't seem happy with any of the supposed 'top tier' candidates. In fact I think Keith would take quite a liking to Dr. Paul's views, especially on subjects such as the war and the Constitution.

I urge you to consider having Dr. Paul as a guest! Thanks!

Sematary
07-18-2007, 10:13 PM
email address or web page for comments?

MarcMadness
07-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Here's the email...sorry I don't post much....:confused:

countdown@msnbc.com

Slugg
07-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Email sent, here's what I wrote.

Keith,
Love the show man! I wish you would get behind Presidential Candidate
Ron Paul though, he seems right up your ally. I realize many consider
him a 'longshot,' but his principals are parallel to yours. He Voted
against the Patriot Act, wants to re-instill Habeus Corpus, wants to go
get bin Laden -and the list goes on. Anyhow, keep putting out the shows
man. If nothing else, it reminds your viewers what issues are really
important, and on any one of the issues, I think Ron Paul's got a solid
solution.
Regards,

lapi7
07-18-2007, 11:08 PM
I've already emailed Mr. Olbermann at least five times regarding his blatant exclusion of Ron Paul during his daily triads.

He has never replied to any of my emails.

One must remember that Mr. Olbermann is NOT a Constitutionalist...HE IS A DYED IN THE WOOL DEMOCRAT. And for him ONLY a Democrat will suffice.

Please Mr. Olberman, you who speak of courage, honesty and integrity, sir, could you dare to show the intestinal fortitude by supporting the Constitution which you so adamantly claim to defend?
Dare to mention Dr. Ron Paul and his polarized yet Constitutional stance to that of the other GOP candidates!

Oddball
07-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Screw Olberdouche.

You may as well be trying to get O'Reilly to be fair with Dr. Paul.

j650
07-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Olbermann would never put Ron Paul on his show as he never puts people on who disagree with him. They agree on the war and the fear mongering tactics of The Bush Administration, but probably not much else. As much of an idiot O'Reilly is, at least he puts people on his show that have a different viewpoint than him. But Dr. Paul refuses to go on The O'Reilly Factor anymore so I don't think it'll be possible to get him on either of these shows.