PDA

View Full Version : Should the REVOLUTION run a negative campaign???

Myerz
01-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Sure, the MSM throws softballs at the other candidates but it's time start playing hardball.....

Antonius Stone
01-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Ron Paul and the Official campaign should never go negative.

I think relying on them to attack each other is a decent strategy. Romney has served as our attack dog before and as we saw last night he got hammered down by the four other clowns, so they're all bringing each other down.

the grassroots could organize some comparative ads, but nothing personal please

cien750hp
01-06-2008, 02:35 PM
not negative, but the comparisons are great. like the mailing in michigan that lines up all the candidates positions and records is fantastic, yet isn't an attack ad

hawkeyenick
01-06-2008, 02:36 PM
If they don't do something soon, he's going to keep being excluded from forums and ignored.

Standing back and watching just makes him look weak to conservatives, to liberals it's a good thing though.

Myerz
01-06-2008, 04:21 PM
We need to highlite that fact why they are excluding him......and debunk the reasons MSM comes up with. RON needs to do this everytime he gets a chance especially when he's on MSM.

YES, I do like the comparison fliers..

We should have a fund raiser for a national TV-ad showing just that...... the pro & cons.

Myerz
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Ron Paul and the Official campaign should never go negative.

I think relying on them to attack each other is a decent strategy. Romney has served as our attack dog before and as we saw last night he got hammered down by the four other clowns, so they're all bringing each other down.

the grassroots could organize some comparative ads, but nothing personal please

Hello? The thread is titled THE REVOLUTION not the official campaign......We the people should run candidate exposing ads......followed up with Ron Paul type solution ads.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 04:25 PM
I would not mind Ron using the money we have given him to "educate" the other candidates on the issues.

Liberty Star
01-06-2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=844592&postcount=30

We need a negative ad in New Hampshire targeting McCain. It would be sooo easy and so effective.

The 100 year war quote.

The quote from the CNN/YOU Tube debate where he said we failed in Iraq.

And of course the quote where he says Ron Paul is the most honest man in Congress.

We could kill him with this!!!

What is the CAMPAIGN waiting for?

Fully agree, except that I won't call it a negative ad, it will be education 101 on Iraq. It's not digging up irrelevant dirt on an opponent, it's highlighting very illogical views of a candidate in public domain. Contrast it against RP's now popular Iraq stance and human/economic/liberties cost of Iraq war. That one smartly designed ad hitting hard the right message can win NH for RP.

Vendico
01-06-2008, 04:44 PM
I agree, it's time to get medieval on their asses.

allyinoh
01-06-2008, 04:46 PM
I like the compare/contrast idea rather than negative. I know personally I HATE negative ads.

literatim
01-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Outright attacks are pointless. I like comparisons though.