PDA

View Full Version : This Is The Power Of LOCAL Coverage

fireworks_god
01-06-2008, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G65rqf3gI3Y&feature=related

Giuliani couldn't speak because the voice of Ron Paul overpowered him! :)

Then, the local paper covered it! ;)

The power of being locally active and using local media to directly impact the vote!

All of us, let's get everyone involved in local newspaper coverage in South Carolina! Check out the Win In South Carolina forum on the main index! We have gathered information on every single South Carolina newspaper we can think of and still finding more ways to locally advertise!

We will need everyone's help on this more and more! We need to win South Carolina, its ALL OR NOTHING, FREEDOM OR DEATH!.

We WILL win if we all focus on directly impacting the vote in South Carolina! We can all write letters to every local newspaper in South Carolina, spam their online comments, contact every local media throughout the state and inform them of Ron Paul, advertise everywhere, empower the troops on the ground by helping them coordinate projects, call South Carolina voters personally and tell them our perspective on Ron Paul and America and why we NEED them to make this country great again! We can persuade native celebrities like Joe Frazier and Hootie and the Blowfish to officially endorse Ron Paul and campaign in the state for us! We can all tell Mark Sanford, governor of Ron Paul and a closet Ron Paul supporter, that America needs him to represent us and lead America into a better age with Ron Paul!

Watch that video again. Imagine what we collectively do in the state of South Carolina. 500,000+ voters, expect voter turnout to be much greater than in 2000. Illegal immigration is a local issue. The local government is trying to deter illegal immigration, and we need to empower them with Ron Paul! South Carolina has a rich history in the American Revolution, and South Carolina's heritage is of leading this country's freedom. Ron Paul is South Carolina's candidate! It is the pivotal step in the test for the Republican nomination! Let's finally restore NOW what this country needs - Freedom, Liberty, the Constitution, Individual State Government, Ron Paul! :cool:

theantirobot
01-06-2008, 01:58 PM
that's a really good video, I am shocked that it took me a month to see it.

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Blump!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-07-2008, 02:36 AM
nice!!

Xonox
01-07-2008, 02:48 AM
We can all tell Mark Sanford, governor of Ron Paul and a closet Ron Paul supporter, that America needs him to represent us and lead America into a better age with Ron Paul!

Governor of Ron Paul lol. I think you mean South Carolina. Otherwise good post. :D

damon04
01-07-2008, 02:55 AM
Great vid.. +1

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 02:59 AM
Governor of Ron Paul lol. I think you mean South Carolina. Otherwise good post. :D

Hey, I still have a good percentage of saying the right things. :p