PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Advertisement copy, link please?

gerryb
01-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Is their a website that is currently hosting/organizing each local effort into one national effort? I think a lot of duplication of effort is occuring in the grassroots for issues such as these, and am hoping an area co-ordinating and hosting all of the materials already exists.

I would like to run some local newspaper advertisements, but am having trouble finding an advertisement I like.

slamhead
01-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Is their a website that is currently hosting/organizing each local effort into one national effort? I think a lot of duplication of effort is occuring in the grassroots for issues such as these, and am hoping an area co-ordinating and hosting all of the materials already exists.

I would like to run some local newspaper advertisements, but am having trouble finding an advertisement I like.

http://www.ads4paul.com

icon124
01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
www.ads4ronpaul.com If you want to run an ad in your state and already have the ad plz send it to me....right now i am adding a form sheet to the front page of the site that will allow you to give me information on ur state to be used

slamhead
01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
if you have any other repositories of print ad material let me know and I will seed this site with the files.

gerryb
01-06-2008, 01:15 PM
if you have any other repositories of print ad material let me know and I will seed this site with the files.

Awesome.

Can you put a description field on each file? To allow people to include/see for example what size advertisement it is, short description of the content, etc.?

This should become a great resource

gerryb
01-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Also I see you want to put a forum up. Why not just link to the campaign material subforum here?