PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Heritage Times blog - "John McCain is a War Pig"

Badger Paul
01-06-2008, 12:56 PM
I got this (http://conservativetimes.org/?p=1517)from the Conservative Times blog at www.conservativetimes.org.

Some persons think we will have a 30 year presence in Iraq but not John McCain. He trumps that by saying U.S. troops should be Iraq for 100 years here in this video posted in Lew Rockwell’s blogs.

I don’t know about you, but I think if this Administration and its supporters had been honest with the populace and said we would be in Iraq for 100 years, I don’t think many would have supported it.

McCain may very well be a hero for surviving his captivity in Vietnam, but he’s not this man of integrity he would like you to believe he his. He has a mean streak to him, he was always been in the arms of special interests and his support for campaign finance reform seems to hurt average persons like the people in Ron Paul’s campaign rather than corporate interests.

But above all, McCain has a black soul choked in blood. He really does believe in war and the militarism and using war as an instrument of foreign policy rather than as a last resort. That’s why the neocons supported him rather Bush II in 2000. They would have supported him fully this time around, but his campaign tanked in the summer and Giuliani’s took off. Now it’s Giuliani who is tanking. If this continues, the neocons will flock to McCain once again. But if McCain does win, we will be at war with Iran, you can count on that if he uses the rhetoric he does in this video. He truly is a “War Pig.”

HOLLYWOOD
01-06-2008, 01:02 PM
John "DULISONAL" McCain is a PIG of MANY FLAVORS... LOBBYIST, PACS, AMNESTY, on & on...

westmich4paul
01-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Given the state of the economy I highly doubt that we could be in Iraq for 30 years.

Andrew-Austin
01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Its like that Black Sabbath song, ya know.

ssdded
01-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Its like that Black Sabbath song, ya know.

Aww, I was hoping I would be the first to get to point that out. This says it all, though:

"Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight
They leave that all to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah!"

Amazing how a nearly 37 year old song can still be so relevant today.

HOLLYWOOD
01-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Given the state of the economy I highly doubt that we could be in Iraq for 30 years.

I doubt we couds be in IRAQ for 30 more months... the economy and dollar are going down the toilet.

Americans are not going to tolerate the ROMAN EMPIRE and their POLARIZTION of this country.